Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nichola Makes A Sign?
10-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Post: #11
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
of course mike;
-talks on msn

and btw, http://www.thebitterreality.piczo.com
xD
just updating as we speak

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Post: #12
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
You aren't on MSN Nicholaa :O

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Post: #13
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
(10-09-2008 04:15 PM)υηвяєαкαвℓє link Wrote:Nichola babes, you know I want one cuz i'm s3x-ay Big Grin
(o_OWink

lol mike.
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Post: #14
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
(10-09-2008 04:17 PM)υηвяєαкαвℓє link Wrote:You aren't on MSN Nicholaa :O

i know, theres about 3000 bulletins on myspace "msn is down" etc.
Apparently ive signed in on another computer;
mint :|

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #15
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
Are you almost done with our signs? jk. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Post: #16
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
(10-09-2008 04:38 PM)nicholaACID?! link Wrote:[quote author=υηвяєαкαвℓє link=topic=3371.msg130127#msg130127 date=1221059864]
You aren't on MSN Nicholaa :O

i know, theres about 3000 bulletins on myspace "msn is down" etc.
Apparently ive signed in on another computer;
mint :|
[/quote]

I noticed it might be down...I only have 34 people on atm. Usually around this time there are at least 60 :|

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Post: #17
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
Yup :|
are you sure i'm not online anywhere, the whole "you have signed in on another computer" thing worried me.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Post: #18
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
     nichola    <3    daniel   appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in. E-mail this contact instead | Add a mobile number for this contact

Try now...I think everyone is starting to be able to get on now!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Post: #19
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
I'll try.
And thanks for moderation my msn from potential hackers mike;
here, have a karma ;D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Post: #20
Re: Nichola Makes A Sign?
I would like one too,but I don't mind when its finished.Heck,I would even wait two months for one!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)