Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
25-09-2008, 06:06 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Now it is 148 days !! {clap}
|
|||
|
25-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
3 seconds joking but i wish it was
![]() |
|||
|
27-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
A day was missed.. so now we are at 146 days !!
|
|||
|
27-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
145!
about 5 months woot! I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
27-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Actually it is still 146, tomorrow.. Sunday will be 145
I think the confusion comes from out different time zones.. so how about we start putting the day also.. like SATURDAY -- 146 days left! ![]() OK.. actually I went back and counted from the original and we had still missed one.. so it is Saturday -- 145 days!!
|
|||
|
27-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
actually it was saturday (well for me)
so yea 145 days I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
27-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Wow this is so confusing lol
|
|||
|
28-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
144 days until Sims 3. =]
![]() |
|||
|
29-09-2008, 07:05 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
143 days and counting! Aren't you all excited?! October is in a few days and that means only 4 months to go! Where has the time gone?
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
30-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
remember march and april .
sim1:The sims 3 is too far away! sim2:I know over a year at least! now we're alread close to 4 months away "cry" we've all come so far together
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)