Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
02-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Post: #11
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I logged on to say Smile...THAT WAS FREAKING COOL!
I hope you saw my name PM thingie-majigie Tongue
Can't wait for the next update!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Post: #12
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
{clap} I am a happy girl!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Post: #13
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Awesome!
Want to know more!!
Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Post: #14
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Me too!!!!
I also love the new mood thingie! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Post: #15
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
(02-10-2008 06:32 PM)Niall link Wrote:I hope you saw my name PM thingie-majigie Tongue

Yes, I did!

And I have it saved in my PM box. I may use some of them down the road Smile Some are very good!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Post: #16
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
i loved the update Majick!!!!
it was awesome
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Post: #17
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Nice makeover for the dude! ;D

(02-10-2008 07:15 AM)Larten link Wrote:How can you kiss him if hes married?
Wow Oisin, you REALLY need to play Sims more. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #18
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
It is possible to still have romantic interactions with a sim, even if they're married.  You just can't do something like propose to them. And if you try to move them in, their whole family will try to come with them, lol.

I had thought about letting his wife catch him with Aubrey, and stealing him away, but I don't want that much drama that early on in this legacy ;p  Maybe a few generations down, I'll try it, LOL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #19
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Wow, what a nice start! I never did read your first legacy, but I regret it now! I can't wait to read more about this new family!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Post: #20
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
(04-10-2008 12:50 AM)phoebe91 link Wrote:Wow, what a nice start! I never did read your first legacy, but I regret it now! I can't wait to read more about this new family!
when i got here there was like a ton of it made already
sorry Majick Sad
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)