Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The New Kerli Thread
09-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #11
Re: Kerli's new song
(09-12-2008 07:45 PM)Princess Mercury link Wrote:And Kerli is... what exactly? ???

My thoughts exactly, Aha!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Post: #12
Re: Kerli's new song
she is a singer from Estonia
durr
JK!!!!
mike dont you remember the huge 50 page thread here?
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Post: #13
Re: Kerli's new song
Um, not really, No. XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Post: #14
Re: Kerli's new song
i would bump it, but that's against the rules

should i make this the new kerli thread?
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #15
Re: Kerli's new song
Hell yes!
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Post: #16
Re: Kerli's new song
ok lol

Also  I LOVE HEAL!!!!!!

EDIT: I also love this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3RNrdtz...re=related
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Post: #17
Re: The New Kerli Thread
THATS AN AMAZING SONG!!!!

I'm still the number 1 Kerli fan! Tongue >.>........
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Post: #18
Re: The New Kerli Thread
then why am i posting all of the songs!
lol!

i love that  song though
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Post: #19
Re: The New Kerli Thread
Heh... >.>........
Idk lol.
I'm not a person who searches stuff. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Post: #20
Re: The New Kerli Thread
lol!
At first I was afraid to listen to the vid (All The Way? sounds gross)
but I did, and it was really good
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)