Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
22-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Post: #11
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Wait, meet me outside the cake shop, we can steal some cheesecakes and stuff!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Post: #12
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS D:

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Post: #13
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
And Brad's noose!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Post: #14
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
sausage D:

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Post: #15
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(22-03-2009 09:09 AM)Oisín link Wrote:OMG WHERE DID MEGAN GO SHE HASN'T BEEN ON IN 5 DAYS
HOLY CRAP.
SOMEONE CALL 911.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Post: #16
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
SHE ATE MY SEE SAW

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Post: #17
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
WHERE ARE MY NUGGETS!?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Post: #18
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
WHY DO I HAVE 10 TOES?!

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #19
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Cause you can afford them.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #20
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
small dogs enjoy eating gummy bears out of peoples' ears.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)