Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
26-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Post: #11
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
Sorry one person only. You need to re nominate.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Post: #12
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
(26-03-2009 09:42 PM)Oisín link Wrote:Sorry one person only. You need to re nominate.


>;0
Fine.

Since [removed] was already nominated, I nominate Bambi!

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Post: #13
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
Nominated Oisin Big GrinD
I want to nominate Oisin and Rena,but I can't D:

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Post: #14
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
Nominate me! D:

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Post: #15
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
(26-03-2009 01:51 PM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:I nominate Niall!

Thanks!

I nominate Rena!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Post: #16
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
I nominate Bat

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Post: #17
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
I nominate majick.. Big Grin

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Post: #18
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
i nominate brad!

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Post: #19
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
I nominate Matt!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Post: #20
Re: Mr/Mrs/Ms President of Simforums! [Nominations]
(26-03-2009 10:45 PM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:i nominate brad!
YAY!!!! Tongue

Thanks!    I already nominated Niall though...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)