Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[(––––•(-• Jayden Leryke •-)•––––)]
12-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Post: #11
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
Amazing update Alisha! *sighs* I wish I were the one to marry Jayden...

Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Post: #12
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
Hahah, don't we all? Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Post: #13
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
I love it! Where did you get your CC for him?
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Post: #14
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
Love it Lisha!
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Post: #15
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
Big GrinD HES HAWT.
Luuv it, can't wait to see the kids, lol. They will be HAWTER.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Post: #16
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Lryker •-)•––––)]
(12-04-2009 02:05 AM)Spent Sir link Wrote:I love it! Where did you get your CC for him?

Uhmm, I couldn't tell you right off the bat but I'll try and get that for you.

(13-04-2009 03:41 PM)~Ʀāċħɛɭ~ link Wrote:Love it Lisha!

Hehe, thanks :]
Knew you would.

(13-04-2009 04:08 PM)☮ɑɴɴɑʟɪcɪous☮ link Wrote:Big GrinD HES HAWT.
Luuv it, can't wait to see the kids, lol. They will be HAWTER.

Thanks. :]

Kids..? Who said anything about kids? ^.^   


-----

Update soon guys!
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Post: #17
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Leryke •-)•––––)]
LoL!!! There should be kids, see how they turn out ;3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Post: #18
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Leryke •-)•––––)]
Lol, I just realised I spelt his last name wrong. It's LERYKE not LRYKER xD
My bad. Update very very shortly just gotta upload and all that jazz. {yawn}
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Post: #19
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Leryke •-)•––––)]
yay!  {clap} jayden's a hottie  Wink he and kaylynn are gonna have smokin' babies.

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Post: #20
Re: [(––––•(-• Jayden Leryke •-)•––––)]
[Image: Update-1.gif]

Welcome! Big GrinD



[Image: Jayden-Update1.jpg]

"You did what!?!?" screamed Kaylynn into the phone.
"Woah! Babe, calm down!" replied Jayden, trying to calm his furious fiancee.
"I will not calm down!! You call me to tell me that you adopted a child
right before we got married without my consent?!"

[Image: 2-5.jpg]

"Well, yea..." said Jayden realising how foolish his decision really was.
Only a frustrated cry could be heard from the other end of the phone.
"Look, I didn't think you would be mad! I thought you'd be happy, giving
a homeless child the chance at life in a loving family!" "But what about
me, Jayden? What about our future babies?" said Kaylynn. "We
can still have babies! I never thought of not having any." replied Jayden.

[Image: 3-5.jpg]

"You just don't get it."
Silence now owned the conversation.
"You know what?" said Kaylynn. "I need some time."
"What do you mean?" said Jayden confused. "I said I need some time.
You know, to think it through." "Kay...." said Jayden.
"Ugh, your so stupid! I'm saying I'm calling off the wedding."


--------------------
Everything was a blur from that point on
--------------------

[Image: 4-4.jpg]

At least there was still some happiness in my life that only friends and family
could bring.

[Image: 5-4.jpg]

I'd like you to meet Emma, my new daughter. Her roots are swedish
but she was born in LA where her mother died and her father was unknown.
She was sent to many different places but finally ended up in my care. I know
we'll be great friends and I love her already.

[Image: 6-4.jpg]

Emma isn't the only new life in our household! Pepsi & Lucy are the proud
doggy-parents of two adorable female puppies, Dakita and Mimi


[Image: 7-4.jpg]

But alas, with all the excitement I felt, sorrow was also present. I had
trouble sleeping at nights. All I could think about is my love. Kaylynn.

----

[Image: 8-5.jpg]

The puppies are so cute! Emma absolutely adores them and takes better
care of them than even I do! That girl has a heart of gold.

[Image: 10-4.jpg]

Here's a picture I snagged of her in her cute pink pyjamas eating her favourite
meal: Spaghetti. She always asks for it. We're getting along famously.

[Image: 11-4.jpg]

Left: Dakita
Right: Mimi

As you can see, Dakita is always in the food bowl while
Mimi goes hungry, tehe. But I gotta run, going shopping for Emma.
Talk to you later!

| Jayden |
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)