Login:
or Register
|
Photobucket Buttons?
|
|
08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
Heehee ^__^
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
Sooo now we wait for Phoebe to do her button thing.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
lol yep ^_^ And that's cool. I'll wait!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
I'll wait too, I wanna see how it turns out!
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
Sorry it took so long xD I've been trying to do lots of things...
![]() That one was the easiest thing since it was placed perfectly and everything xD I also went into photoshop and gave it a transparent background, just in case if you used it on something colored or something lol. [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
OMG That's Amazing!!!! I love it!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
How do I save it so that when I use it it ha the transparent background? Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
I believe you can just save it to your computer then upload it to your own photobucket o_o I'm not sure really xD
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
09-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
Hmn. Doesn't seem to work x3 It comes up with a white background.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
10-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
I have no idea then o_o Maybe it shows up like that anyways?
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
10-08-2009, 05:07 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photobucket Buttons?
Oh, now I can see it
![]() I used to make them a TON! I acn make some anytime you want, Im so bored all the time ![]() Just give me Images! I will make a million buttons for ya. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: dragonflair.jpg]](http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/dragonflair.jpg)

