Login:
or Register
|
Which deadly sin catches you out?
|
|
31-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
(31-01-2010 10:23 AM)ÑÑαÑÑÑ ÑÑÑâ ã link Wrote:Lust is a desire for s*x.I know xD |
|||
|
31-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
It's lovely how lust is the second deadliest sin on SF {clap}
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
31-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
(31-01-2010 10:23 AM)ÑÑαÑÑÑ ÑÑÑâ ã link Wrote:Lust is a desire for s*x. Not quite. Lust is seeing something and wanting it. Example I lust after high heels and clothes. As do I for very attractive guys. Which of course is natural. |
|||
|
31-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
Lust is a deep dark desire for something (note dark) something you WANT... such as seeing a hot bloke and lusting for him...
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ] ![]() <br /> ![]() <br />[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
31-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
Nope, I've always had pride because I can afford more than others and be more better and perfect than others. See, that's my pride at times. I don't have lust because I can afford it
![]() lol. Envy, never, because I know I can have it
|
|||
|
31-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
(31-01-2010 07:59 PM)*.:。â¿*ï¾Ð¼Î¹ÑÑ Î±âιÑнαï¾ï½¥â¿.。.:* link Wrote:[quote author=ÑÑαÑÑÑ ÑÑÑâ ã link=topic=7997.msg306773#msg306773 date=1264929807] Not quite. Lust is seeing something and wanting it. Example I lust after high heels and clothes. As do I for very attractive guys. Which of course is natural. [/quote] True, but with the SDD it tends to mean lust for physical pleasures. Greed tends to go with wanting materialistic things. =] ![]() |
|||
|
01-02-2010, 03:15 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
I don't know which applies to me, tbh.
Not that I'm, like, perfect... I mean I'm already going to hell for not believing in God, right? LMFAO. I'll say lust. [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
01-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
True Cassie but still.
I was the same with you Robbie. There's was nothing that really stood out in that list but lust was the more frequent. I'm not really a greedy person though I'll spend hours looking at clothes and shoes and is more than ecstatic when I get something new that I love. |
|||
|
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
I chose pride, because I think a bit too highly of myself. I'm a perfectionist, and I'm kind of bossy.
[center]x<br />http://www.youtube.com/xactoraustin<br />x[/center] |
|||
|
01-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Which deadly sin catches you out?
(01-02-2010 03:15 AM)Robbie xD link Wrote:Not that I'm, like, perfect... I mean I'm already going to hell for not believing in God, right? LMFAO. LMAO. xD I'll join you in the fiery depths. ;] LOL at everyone wanting s*x on here. ![]() Ermmm. I guess I'm greedy too. Greed and envy are definitely my biggest ones. I don't get what I want, but it doesn't mean I don't want a lot of things, regardless. I hope some of you aren't confusing greed with a craving for lots of foods.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: qSLM.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/qSLM.gif)
![[Image: ouqg.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ouqg.gif)
![[Image: r1dh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/r1dh.gif)
![[Image: pdnH.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/pdnH.gif)
![[Image: cfeE.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/cfeE.gif)
![[Image: Cir3.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cir3.gif)
![[Image: 7lCq.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/7lCq.gif)
![[Image: 0MWV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/0MWV.gif)
![[Image: jqKB.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/jqKB.gif)
![[Image: cat-ball.gif]](http://themaresnest.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/cat-ball.gif)
![[Image: SybilTrelawneySignature.jpg]](http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr134/Kaabiichan/SybilTrelawneySignature.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
