Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What we know so far...
24-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Post: #11
Re: What we know so far...
How I hate the clothes in The Sims 2... Or with the basegame, at least. They were terrible! I hope we get some decent clothes with The Sims 3!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Post: #12
Re: What we know so far...
Yeah lol
I absolutely HATE the girls pants
:|
They make the butts look all saggy.
And on almost all the shirts their stomache is showing.
Its very odd.
I hope on Sims3 you can pick out shoes and jackets,
Like on Sims on the game platforms, like GC or PS2
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #13
Re: What we know so far...
yeah i agree..... there better be better clothes in the sims 3!!! hehe!

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #14
Re: What we know so far...
Well, in the photos so far,
They dont look that bad.
Like that African Amercian.
I LOVE what shes wearing.
Her shoes are the best.
lol
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #15
Re: What we know so far...
And we should be able to pick different shoes, I think... The ones on TS2 are really lame.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #16
Re: What we know so far...
yeah the outfits were better looking on the sims 3... we have to wait and see.  Wink

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #17
Re: What we know so far...
Yeah I know.
Like on formal wear,
They are like roman sandals.
haha
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #18
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:32 AM)mrdoodles3 link Wrote:Well, in the photos so far,
They dont look that bad.
Like that African Amercian.
I LOVE what shes wearing.
Her shoes are the best.
lol

I agree! I like her shorts too. I don't think I noticed on any of the pictures anyone wearing terrible clothes, but then again, I haven't really been concentrating on the clothes much. I'll try to remember to keep a lookout in the future.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #19
Re: What we know so far...
Yeah,
Her hair is a little odd though.
lol.
But it's cool.
I think, my first sim will be like her.
Then I'll like, scour the town haha.
I wonder what towns there will be... :Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Post: #20
Re: What we know so far...
yeah the roman sandals were a bit odd.

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)