Login:
or Register
|
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
|
|
14-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Post: #191
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(14-10-2009 04:57 AM)Bobert link Wrote:yeah it's a bit exaggerated. Like Aussies aren't all like: gidday mate let me throw another shrimp on tha barbie It annoys me when people think of Australia like that. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #192
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
haha, in the US, we have a restaurant called the Outback Steakhouse, lol, a guy with a strong Australian accent says, come and have 'shrimp on the barbie' and stuff like that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tswvz_cG9LY and there`s a song that goes, 'Let`s go outback tonight' lmao {lol} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mvm6KfJDE0 |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Post: #193
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(14-10-2009 05:15 AM)Ñαм âιÑн link Wrote:[quote author=Bobert link=topic=7237.msg276245#msg276245 date=1255492672] It annoys me when people think of Australia like that. [/quote] Yeah... it's like when you watch that typical US show and they have the British person talking like super-snooty... LOL it's so off... It does irritate me though. I guess people can't help stereotyping a language though.
![]() |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Post: #194
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Today I took the PSAT exam at my school. At first I didn`t want go because it was cold, wet, and it was raining and you had to wake up early like if you were going school for reals, but it was just to take the test. It was tiring and boring, and I got hungry. Plus, I only slept 4 hrs last night because I couldn`t sleep.
The PSAT is a practice test of what year 12 students take to be eligible for scholarships or grants and to go to a four year university. So since I`m a junior, year 11, I wanted to take it because it was worth it. SAT: The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test) is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States. |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Post: #195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Oooh I did SATs in Year 9.
![]() I hate exams... ![]() Good look with your exam though.
![]() |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Post: #196
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
well hopefull I passed it dude
but it doesnt really matter, its just a test but it still counts hopefully a get like a scholarship |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Post: #197
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Haha, I know a guy from Australia. Funest guy ever
![]() He'd come up to Canada on an exchange program and saw his first REAL snow. x] He loved it. |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Post: #198
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
I heard from a friend the sun shines in Summer and the snow falls when it's Winter? Like it should. Is this true?
![]() |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Post: #199
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
It's already snowing in some parts of the world and it's hot like it's still summer over here >;o *ish jealous*
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Post: #200
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
I meant in Canada btw.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
