Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
29-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Post: #201
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Nah. Just gotta catch the last 6 and from Ruby in the park place and I'm done ^_^ Cause we've been transferring pokemon from it on and off since D/P first were released.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
29-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Post: #202
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I got a Snorlax in Peril she knows flamethrower she can smash any team.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />My Traits know them love them |
|||
|
29-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Post: #203
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Im considering buying emerald
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
30-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Post: #204
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
You should {yes}
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
30-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Post: #205
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Just for the Hoenn pokemon, haha.
If I get any money I'll find a cheap copy somewhere
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
31-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Post: #206
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I actually found my copy of Emerald today
I'm happy.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Post: #207
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Post: #208
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I warmed up the 2 eggs and fed the Bayleaf
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
01-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #209
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Thankyou very much
![]() I'm aiming to get all the starters, however my current aim is to get Baby Pokemon
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Post: #210
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
This is really neat!
Only problem is it's in Japanese x3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4n0mnPk-...re=channel Also, LOOKIT! It comes with one of those pedometer things where if you clip it to yourself, as you walk your Pokemon gains experience, JUST LIKE IN THE DAYCARE in the game! So cool. I mean, it's good and bad at the same time, by leveling it by walking they don't get a lot of the same boosts as they would leveling by fighting, BUT if you're not worried about that, than you can level your Pokemon just by walking around with it x3 HEHE!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_absentminded.png)
![[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_bookworm.png)
![[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_hopelessromantic.png)
![[Image: Trait_insane.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_insane.png)
![[Image: Trait_good.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_good.png)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
I'm happy.
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/16/206/ZGN1ZGH3AN/image.png)
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/18/90/ZGR0AmH1Aj/image.png)
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/18/115/ZGR1Zmx3AN/image.png)
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/18/136/ZGR1BGRkBN/image.png)
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/18/148/ZGR2ZwR1BD/image.png)