Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
14-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Post: #201
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
well it depends what your talking about
if you meant Canada, Canada is such a huge country with I bet different time zones
and what that someone told is right, it snows in winter and the sun shines in the summer?

maybe this is what you`re looking for Cassie?...
14-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Post: #202
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
So it does? That's all I wanted to know. Tongue Thanks!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #203
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7237.msg276402#msg276402 date=1255555200]
I heard from a friend the sun shines in Summer and the snow falls when it's Winter? Like it should. Is this true?

yes.... Tongue
14-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Post: #204
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
oh so I was right!!!

right one dude!!!

Karma {rolleyes} lol
14-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Post: #205
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(14-10-2009 10:41 PM)*მℓιѕнα.dαnιєℓℓє link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie Grint ;] link=topic=7237.msg276402#msg276402 date=1255555200]
I heard from a friend the sun shines in Summer and the snow falls when it's Winter? Like it should. Is this true?

yes.... Tongue
[/quote]

And Lights is from Canada. And those pictures you posted from there were gorgeous. And they have proper seasons. *packs bag to live in Canada, where the moose are*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Post: #206
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
lol, speaking about the Moose

it reminds me of Abercrombie&Fitch  Tongue

I don`t like that store
14-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Post: #207
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(14-10-2009 10:28 PM)(S)teven! link Wrote:well it depends what your talking about
if you meant Canada, Canada is such a huge country with I bet different time zones
and what that someone told is right, it snows in winter and the sun shines in the summer?

maybe this is what you`re looking for Cassie?...

It snowed here the other 40 day! It was effin' cold... -5!!! It's gonna be -40 soon, though!!!

Oh and LIGHTS is from Timmins! I've been there! Shania Twain is from there too!..... I hate Shania Twain  Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
15-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #208
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
wow that is cold!
Good luck {yes} lol
15-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Post: #209
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
that's celcius not farenheit lol! but it is still very cold.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
15-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Post: #210
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
yes I get you Bobert!! lol
I know what you mean
if you were in a place where it was -40, you wouldn`t even be there for that start! Tongue
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)