Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Sims Story
28-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Post: #211
Re: A Sims Story
(28-01-2009 03:53 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:So just push the print screen button and it saves a pic of what you want.

Like it opens a photo editor and you can stretch the pic or whatever?
I think what you do is use print screen, then press something that gets you out of the game [I prefer CTRL + Shift + ESC], and you should already have paint open to paste in your pic, then save it.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Post: #212
Re: A Sims Story
I use the window's key, it's faster lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Post: #213
Re: A Sims Story
Great story!
Nelson is awesome.
Rainy should stop being such a balloon and get back to reality.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Post: #214
Re: A Sims Story
[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_96736ab5.jpg]


Well, Mommy was paying the most attention to Joana.  Maybelle was wrong, and I was right.  Mommy's attention was split three ways.  Then Belle gotten in trouble for going over Uncle Nelson's house without even telling her, then not coming home on time.  Mom always told us to tell her where she was. 

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d6736af2.jpg]


Here we are watching TV together.  Me and Belle love to match.  It also brings us a lot of advantages, like at school, we are in different classes, sometimes, we switch and the teachers can't even tell the difference.  Belle does math for me during a math test and I love science, and we both got good grades thanks to each other.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d6736d08.jpg]


Soon, the baby came out of Mommy.  Mommy named the baby Tatiyana.  I am jealous of her, because she has a name I wanted.  Belle hated the fact that mommy had another baby, because then, mom would bring more men over to have another baby with and Belle hated the men.  The men were annoying, but hey, they try to make mom happy by buying us stuff and taking us places.  Heck, I want a bunch of men too when I grow up, but I do not want a lot of babies.
______________________________________________________________________

Maybelle's POV

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_76736e9b.jpg]


I SO wanted to die!  I saw Mom and her annoying boyfriend kiss for the first time.  This man been with mom while Tati was in her belly, but he isn't Tati's daddy...the other dude was her father, but he is long gone, which is good, because I hated him!  I just knew that mommy was gonna end up having another baby!  But what I feared even more was that man was going to end up staying with us...Mom had been with him longer than any other man! 

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_56736ee9.jpg]


He was some foreign dude, I could never pronounce his name.  He would always randomly call me.  "Hey, come here."  he would say to me.  "What you doing?"  That's all he would want...to me, that's bugging me.  Then he would want to talk, but I don't want to sit down and talk to him.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_16736f14.jpg]


Then sometimes, I would have to come downstairs for something, and catch him and mom fooling around on the sofa.  They would try to act like nothing was happening, but I saw a peek when I first started walking down the stairs.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d6736f1a.jpg]


I wasn't afraid to show my mom that I didn't like what she was doing in the house with her kids in it, and that I was disappointed in her.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d6737165.jpg]


Then sometimes, mom would leave us with that man all by ourselves.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_367371ee.jpg]


He was even ruder, walking around in his boxers, like we couldn't see anything.  Then he would just ask us random questions and try to be all super nice to us.  I was afraid that he was gonna do something bad to us, but Bella didn't fear him.  She talked back to him.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_16736f46.jpg]


Then he tried playing with me.  I was really uncomfortable, when he came in, and stated that he would be Ken.  Then he made Ken kiss Barbie, whom I was playing, and stuff that couples do, like hold hands and stuff.  I didn't want to play any further.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d67373cc.jpg]


Well, Joana had her birthday, she was turning five!

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_367373fe.jpg]


To me, she was really weird looking.  Uncle Nelson called her "exotic looking", whatever the heck that is.  She was prettier than me, I thought...and I was jealous. 

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_d67377d2.jpg]


Then grandma, although she wasn't invited, she sent Nelson over with presents for Joana...lots of presents, then Uncle Malcolm had to work, but he stopped by for a sec and dropped off a really cute dress.  That's all who really came.  We never gotten anything, only Uncle Nelson gave us stuff.  All she did was talk about her presents.

[Image: snapshot_1664edf7_36737760.jpg]


Overall, she had a good party.  My sister didn't do anything to us, and we didn't like her.  I wanted to go live with Uncle Nelson so bad.  But then Mom said that he has a lot of kids too...no...he's just nice, like a grandma...that lives in a shoe and has so many kids...that she adopted...but she's a he.  At least he took birth control...if men have any??? 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Post: #215
Re: A Sims Story
I feel so bad for Rainy's kids... and having a perfect sister, I know how that feels, except I have a perfect friend who stole a lot of good things in my life.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Post: #216
Re: A Sims Story
Wow ...
She really is Exotic looking o_o She's going to be beautiful.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Post: #217
Re: A Sims Story
Double Update!!!
*****************************************************************

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_16747a28.jpg]


Ma just didn't want to really live in the old house after Michael died...well, we didn't either, since there were deaths that'd happened in that house.  Amber and I believed in ghosts.  This new house was kinda cramped, but, it wasn't too big either...it was really enough room.  I had my own room, since I was a boy, and surprisingly, Amber and Ma shared rooms.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_16747ba9.jpg]


Mom was really getting on the years.  She just turned 65, which is five years till 70, and the average human life span is 75, so she was thinking about her life, having life flashbacks, and been saying that she doesn't have long to live.  She would always talk about this stuff to me.  One day, she called me in, since I was the type to listen, and she came clean...it was a mom I'd never seen before.

"Well, I was a mess, Riley.  All my life, things had really been about me, and I'd only done things for me.  I raised my kids, and treated them like they weren't important.  I never supported them or anything.  Now, I have all these grandkids that I don't see, especially Rainy's girls.  If I could go back to the past, I would have her have a relationship with her father and been more of a female role model for her.  Now look at her...having babies, just for love.  Nelson was a miracle child, he comes by seldomly, but it's more than what I deserve, and I discouraged him his whole life, told him he wouldn't mount to nothing, now he's an executive chef, making elephant dollars.  Malcolm's the same way...I never really saw his wife and I heard that he has a cute little boy.  Then Amber is heading in my path, and you, please, don't leave me."

"I won't."  I promised.  (Heck, I never knew the mom that Nelson and them were raised with)  "I love you."

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96747b19.jpg]


Amber finally turned 21, which was great...for her...she always wanted to drink legally and in front of mom without getting fussed at..now she could.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_36747b3d.jpg]


Yep, Amber was the same person....a grown teenager gone wild.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_36747c0f.jpg]


Well, Malcolm DID make a surprise visit.  "Ashlee forced me to see about my mother."  he claimed.  "She said that she at least gave birth to me and kept me fed and alive, I owe her visits.  And I agree."  So I guess Malcolm may be coming by more often.  Mom was so happy!  He bought some pics of Michael Antonio.  Mom said that he looked kinda like Nelson when he was his age.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_56748016.jpg]


Well, I couldn't hide my secret anymore...I was really getting tired of it.  I saw Malcolm's surprised look, when he saw me apparently flirting with my boyfriend.  Amber wasn't even shocked...she already been suspected it...especially with the wardrobe change I did.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_967481b9.jpg]


Well, my wardrobe change...I did everything else in the privacy of my locked room.  Some of the stuff...hey, no parent would approve, even if he was a girl.  I had to come clean with mom...I couldn't hide it any longer, but she was expecting the whole grandchild/wife thing with me...it was gonna be hard for her.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_967483cf.jpg]


"Mom, I'm...I like boys."
"Duh, I see that."

I was shocked at her reaction.

"So you don't care?"
"Yeah, I'm upset, but there's nothing I can do.  I'd been so judgemental on my kids, and look to where it led me.  I never accepted them for who they were...and I can't watch or control you...when you are out my sight.  It's really hard for me...I wanted you to marry and have grandchildren."
"Mom, I can let you grandparent a biological grandchild, that's no problem, just pay a woman, but you wanted the marriage thing."
"Yeah...it's okay."

And that was it.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96747d27.jpg]


Then Nelson's wife came over...I really don't know her name. But Nelson never did tell us that he was gonna be a daddy!  Mom was super happy when she saw her belly!  I mean, Nelson had kids, but those weren't his real kids, and Lance, who is...well, he's new, and we really don't know him, nor watched him grow up, so it isn't the same attachment as a biological family member from birth.  Nelson was also getting up there in age, his wife was younger than him...Nelson had to be like in his really late 30's or early 40's.  I don't keep track of ages...

Mom tried giving things to her...and not just things family give, but "I'm sorry" gifts, like she tried giving her a large sum of money to take home, then Nelson's wife wouldn't take it...she just didn't feel comfy with it.  It made mom mad.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_367482e1.jpg]


Amber had her own fun with guys.  She was always walking around the house naked, bought guys in, or was always gone.  She didn't mind me seeing her body, because I wasn't attracted to girls.

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_b67486c4.jpg]


One morning, I heard mom and Amber fussing, I didn't know what it was about, but all I heard was that Amber was feeling weird.  She came home from the clinic crying about herpes, which was yucky to me...but that's what she gets!  Then she was crying about something else...

[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_367487f2.jpg]


Yep, we found out she was expecting.  She wouldn't tell us at first, but mom knew...she'd been pregnant like 50 times, and Mom knew what unwanted pregnancies felt like.  So she had an STD and she was pregnant...idk if herpes was transferrable to the baby...I hope a miracle could happen in that situation...that baby didn't deserve that.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2009, 04:55 AM
Post: #218
Re: A Sims Story
Wow, so much has happened!

It's really good that Nelson found someone ^_^ And Joana does look exotic lol. I can't wait to see the end!

And now Amber is pregnant xD A cute little house though!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Post: #219
Re: A Sims Story
Whooooa

That was one heck of an update!

Herpes ... lol  Well, I guess someone in the family had to contract something!  With all the sleeping around they do. Well, the women anyway lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Post: #220
Re: A Sims Story
To be honest, I'm starting to feel bad for Misty... she just looks so, well, old. xD
Ambermarie, well, at least she finally got what she deserved.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)