Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Corrupt a Wish Game
29-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Post: #211
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but it's the worst Friday in the history of Friday's.

I wish I had a doughnut/donut...Sad

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Post: #212
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but it will taste NASTY.

I wish I had more gum.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Post: #213
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but it gets stuck down the back of your throat.

I wish it wasn't so hot in here.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Post: #214
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but you will be chilly! (LOL)

I wish I knew more funny words....
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Post: #215
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but the rest of the world no longer finds the words funny.

I wish it was 9pm already! XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Post: #216
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but you must go to bed then.
I wish I could dye my hair.

Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #217
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but only half of it will dye correctly (Mike Tongue)

I wish it wasn't Sunday.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #218
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but now it's Monday.
I wish my mother could find my money >_>

Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Post: #219
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but she docked half of it.

I wish I could play Sims now >_>

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #220
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but you get bored of it
I wish I had a taco right now

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)