Login:
or Register
|
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
|
|
15-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #211
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
I think the States should use the metric system
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Post: #212
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
yes, the US should
its the only country in the world including Jamaica and Belize that use the Faranheit but I think that using celcuis is hard, like I seen the Australian weather on seven.com.au yes sam, i visit it, right now I am watching The Morning Show... XD, just watched Sunrise well anyways, they say, oh today is there is going to be a high of 26 and a low of 10 degrees I`m like what is that? At first, I was so ignorant I thought it was really 26°F, I thought it was that cold but it wasn`t its actually a nice warm day, (26°C/10°C) |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Post: #213
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
LOL. How did you watch that?
It is a bit confusing but when you've used it all your life it's simple. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 03:42 AM
Post: #214
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
fox8.com.au
nine.com.au ten.com.au abc.com.au sbs.com.au arena.com.au mtv.com.au foxtel.com.au new zealand: tv3.co.nz tvnz.co.nz c4.co.nz
|
|||
|
15-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Post: #215
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
When I visit my family they get three channels. Tv1, Tv2, Tv3
But yeah... I don't really get Farenheight... like 80 is like in the high twenties I think? [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 04:20 AM
Post: #216
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
yes, or what about like 30°C, its hot right, or this 40°C is even hotter right?
lol, imagine a temperature of 60°C!!! {woot} ppl would die |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Post: #217
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Yeah 40 is really hot.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 04:25 AM
Post: #218
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
yuppers
okay now I am bored |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Post: #219
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
LOL... It's raining here which means it must be a few degrees above freezing!!
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
15-10-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #220
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(15-10-2009 04:20 AM)(S)teven! link Wrote:yes, or what about like 30°C, its hot right, or this 40°C is even hotter right? I used to live in a little town of about 5,000 people. The heighest temperature we sat through was in the high fifties. Not farenheight either. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)