Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
05-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Post: #221
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I still need to get through Victory Road on Platinum x3 I restarted Ruby ... lol And on Emerald ... I dunno ... I forget where I am there x3
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Post: #222
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Well my boyfriend is addicted to the underground, so I just let him play mine for a while
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
05-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Post: #223
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Lol, well he can get you fossils, so YAY.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
06-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Post: #224
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Hes like the fossil master. Everytime he digs he seems to get one!
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #225
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I used to have tons of fossils XD
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
12-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Post: #226
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Me too x3 LoL.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #227
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'm getting TOO into GPX
It was an event legendary day on there today and I got one! ![]() Its Rayquaza ooooh [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
13-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Post: #228
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
LoL x3
I joined another sort of Adoptables site ... but it's not nearly as fun ... in fact it's kinda dull. But, some people might like it: Rescreatu Pets It's okay ... but I'm already getting bored with it x3 Bahahahaha. I like the simplicity of DC - adopt, get clicks/views, rinse & repeat! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
13-09-2009, 05:20 AM
Post: #229
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'm thinking about getting some Pokemon Adoptables now x3 But I am not sure if I wanna yet. I don't know much about it ... do they have ERs for these things like with DC? o_o
edit: So, I'm trying to sign up on the GPX+ place but ... I have to take a TEST?! ... And I keep failing it >_< Tried 8 times. First 6 times, I kept getting 4 wrong. So, I changed my answers ... the last two times I've had 2 still wrong. WTF?! >_< I need help LOL. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
13-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Post: #230
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
It took me SO long!
I can't remember the questions but I can help with some of the answers if you can printscreen me them. And they don't have a time limit for how long they need before hatching haha. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: image.png]](http://img.gpxplus.net/20/175/ZGV5ZmxkBN/image.png)