Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
04-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Post: #231
Re: KILL ME!!!
(24-08-2008 08:24 PM)снаήεłѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link Wrote:yeah, youre a boy. you dont understand how suckish this is.

*cough* you're having your period *cough*


-I'm a guy but I have a sister that's 14

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Post: #232
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
omg whoops im like 300 posts late!

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Post: #233
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3192.msg127319#msg127319 date=1220463942]
Yeah
I was outside today, and i nearly collapsed with pain!
I want to go on birth control, aka, the pill.
i'm not woohooing yet, but i just wanna be ultra safe when the time comes;
|:

Well, from what your siggy says, you're almost 17. You're at that age, try just sitting down with her and talking to her about the various reasons why you'd like to get on the pill. The period regularity, the less painful cramping, and the fact that you're not looking to get on the pill just so you can woohoo freely. You can still get pregnant on the pill.

A friend I work with found out she's pregnant last week, and she's on the pill. I'm sure your mother knows these things, but maybe if you show her what you know, she'll feel a little more comfortable. Or, maybe she's thought about it, but is uncomfortable to approach you. Parents freak out too sometimes, after all to them you're still tiny and babbling baby-jumble Wink

I'm 27, and when I was discussing with my father about letting my fiance move in with us, I over heard him speaking with my mother (at the time they were seperated, so it was on the phone). And I didn't realise what he meant when he said this until I asked my mom. "I know she's 24 but to me she'll always be 6 13".  I had no idea what that meant, until my mom told me.  I was 6 lbs 13 oz when I was born.  So that was his way of saying "I know she's an adult, but to me she's always my baby".

As I said, parents freak out too sometimes, especially when they see their baby is growing up.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Post: #234
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
aw, thats sweet Smile
but the thing is, its like i think she knows, but doesnt wanna mention it.
shes not stupid, but i worry
shes major overprotective to the limit i didnt know!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Post: #235
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
LoL I'm sure she isn't stupid.

But like I said, maybe you should try mentioning it to her yourself Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Post: #236
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
haha, since my first period barely ended my cycle is going to be irregular, so hopefully ill be lucky and have a lot of time between periods. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Post: #237
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Your period is supposed to come every 28 days.

My period ranged from 28-35 days back before I got on the pill.

Now it's every 27-28 days Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #238
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
(03-09-2008 12:22 AM)Majick link Wrote:I started when I was 12. One of my best friends started when she was 8.

I use pads too. Tampons freak me out; the blood is meant to come out, not be forced to stay in until You feel like it.

Toxic Shock Syndrome may be uncommon, but the risks of never being able to have children frightens me. I want kids someday!
I agree. I don't wanna take that risk Wink
Same w/ Chanel My mom doesn't use them though.
I tried them it hurts! I could never get it through Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Post: #239
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I don't wanna have s3x,cause I dont wanna get married.
Nothing wrong with that. Is there?

There was this guy he got drunk and had s3x o.0 nastyy.

Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 03:44 AM
Post: #240
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
ewww that is nasty! =o
i heard of an 11-year-old girl that had a kid. on purpose. {blink}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)