Login:
or Register
|
A Sims Story
|
|
05-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Post: #231
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Wanna see now?
I don't mind showing family members when they are older, I just don't do it for story's sake, but if you want to, I don't mind. In my siggy, there's two more kids from the story. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Post: #232
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
lol I wondered who they were, hahaha
And I'd love to see! If you don't want to spoil it for the others, you can just PM me a couple pics
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 03:36 AM
Post: #233
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Aw, I wanna see him older too! I bet he's cute <3
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #234
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
He just recently grew into a teen, so it's not a good pic, but okay. It's like the birthday pic, he's super excited...not a goody of his face, but good enough,
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Post: #235
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
My AL just came in yesterday!!!
And I just thought of a new idea for my new story! It's gonna be about Lance or Michael Antonio in their apartment. I am still thinking if they should be roommates, or should I just do a story of one by himself. Or someone else...there are about 13 grandbabies....so I'm trying to see which ones. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Post: #236
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Wow, what a BIG family!
AL does add a LOT to the game, i didn't think it would, but it did! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
06-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Post: #237
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Sims Story
![]() "Daddy!" NaeNae yelled as soon as she came home from school. She ran into the house like she was in the running of the bulls, and shot straight towards me. "Look at my Social Studies test!" I started to put down my paintbrush to give my full support towards my daughter, but then her excitement stopped. "Why are you painting a pic of Mommy nagging?", she asked. "I don't know. It just something about her face when she yells at me. It's funny." ![]() Lance came home with Michael Antonio. Although Lance was older, Michael Antonio was his study buddy. Michael Antonio was in the third grade, like Lance. Lance was ten, but he was behind...probably due to those years with his mother, and Michael Antonio was six, but he was really smart, so smart, he didn't have to take 1st and 2nd grades. He could had went to fifth grade but Malcolm and Ashlee wanted him to be a child...a normal child. I was with that decision. I worked with Lance, but he just didn't get things. But I never gave up, somehow, Michael Antonio explained the simplest things even simpler, so everyone could understand. ![]() But after the homework, they went right on playing. ![]() Xavier finally had a birthday! Good thing for him! He was turning five...I was really excited, and I thought about something. His mother tricked me, and all nine months, I believed that that was my boy in her. Well, he wasn't...and yeah, I was heartbroken. Today, I am glad things turned out the way they did. Hey, his mom didn't know what she was missing out on. When she gets old, she'll think of that baby she left years ago. Xavier, I love him dearly, like my own child, and I do not even think of him as a kid I adopted. When I say that he's my son, like when I enrolled him in preschool, the workers gave me strange stares...because I was white and he was black. I guess I am color blind...but it's what is inside...we have that father-son bond. ![]() He looked a lot like Victoria...though I didn't like her...I still do have love for her, but no trust. Xavier was his own person...I looked past that, and hugged my boy. ![]() One Saturday, I was sitting down, acting like I was watching TV. My kids were getting to that age where they didn't like their father to watch them just to be treasuring moments. Jennifer often called me "Mr. Mom". Though I did think that I acted motherly, I hated that name...it still sounded feminine. It wasn't in me to be a father who watched football, and stayed in a room by himself and do his work or whatever. I had to do my job or raising my kids, and when I get old, I would remember those moments. ![]() Monday, I heard Jennifer scream like she saw a demon! I stopped whatever I was doing and ran to her...I was hoping that it was time for the baby! It was way overdue...like she was like 9 3/4 months...but it wasn't necessary for her to stay in the hospital, or induce labor. Yep, it was time. I had to let my excitement out, but she wasn't in the mood. "Nelson! I would put my foot so far up your a** if you don't help me!" Yep, she wasn't in the mood. I had to help her walk to the car, but the baby couldn't wait...it fell out. ![]() Jennifer was disappointed that she didn't get to spend hours pushing out the baby. She really wanted to experience childbirth. "You experienced labor pains." I said. "THAT'S NOT THE SAME AS GIVING BIRTH!!!" she yelled. But overall, she was happy about our baby coming into the world. She named him Cypher, which I kinda didn't approve of...because he wasn't a robot baby. When she was a child, she had a friend that died...her best friend, and she wanted to name him Cypher after her friend. I wanted to call him Blake, Alec, or something, but I took the pity story. I finally was happy...I mean, I was a father, but this was the first child that was mine, that I could hold from birth till he was eighteen. Lance, I just met him. I didn't have the chance to feel Lance kicking in his mother and go to her appointments, and see him be born, take his first steps, say his first words, change his diapers, or drive him to school on his first day. Cypher, I could make it all happen, as long as I was there for him...and nothing, but death could physically take me away from my children. ![]() After Jennifer held him for an eternity, I finally had the chance. ![]() Jennifer was looking at me with wonder, because I just had to look at myself holding my baby. It was a special moment for me...I didn't want to put Cypher down, I just wanted to hold him until....forever. ![]() A week later, Joana came over. She wanted to see her new baby cousin. "Where does babies come from?" she asked. I couldn't believe she didn't know with all the men her mother was whoring around with. Like she still didn't conclude that babies came from men? But that was what I love about the innocence of a child. ![]() Lance started laughing...what lie was I gonna say. I concluded that I wasn't gonna lie, but I wasn't gonna tell her the truth. "Well..." I started. "A man and a woman...um...they don't have to love each other or be married...but it's recommended...you don't want baby momma drama or baby daddy drama. So anyways, the daddy puts tadpoles inside the mommy...like in her belly. Then there is this egg in her belly. These tadpoles aren't frog tadpoles, but human tadpoles, and the egg helps them grow into a baby. So the first tadpole who gets inside the egg gets the big prize! They get to become a baby!" "But how does the daddy put the tadpoles in the mommy? Like he puts the tadpoles into her belly button, and that's how they get inside her?" Joana asked. Before I could say ANY-freaking-THING, NaeNae butted in, "No, daddy puts his you know in the mommy's..." "Belly button!" I finished NaeNae's sentence. NaeNae was a know-it-all...she was 12, but she could had known better to lie about that stuff to little kids. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
06-02-2009, 03:58 AM
Post: #238
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
i really like your legacy suggieglider and i almost died from laughing at the last part but anyway great legacy keep up the good work
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down |
|||
|
06-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Post: #239
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Hehe, nice save from 'the talk' there. =P
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
06-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Post: #240
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
LOL!
Tadpoles! That is always how I thought they looked too. It's so silly, but I love it. Ah, "The Talk" is one of life's many great moments between parents and children across the globe, he he he! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_967635d1-1.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_967635d1-1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_f6763650-1.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_f6763650-1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_36763734-1.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_36763734-1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_567637c6-1.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_567637c6-1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_167637e9-1.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_167637e9-1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_967639f3.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_967639f3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_56763b4b.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_56763b4b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_56763b99.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_56763b99.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_b6763bb6.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_b6763bb6.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_56763bce.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_56763bce.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_b6763e8e.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_b6763e8e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_7663d341_b6763e31.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_7663d341_b6763e31.jpg)
