Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
13-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Post: #231
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Thing is, I don't know WHICH ones I'm getting wrong ... I have an idea it's one of the 4 'where do you go to report a bug, glitch' questions ... >_<  And that information IS NOT in the Forum Rules, I had the page open WHILE I was taking the damn test and I did NOT see anything on it about that.

I'll take a print screen and show you though ... maybe you can help x3  I'll PM the screen shots to you.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Post: #232
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRzJ8W0vt...annel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IrRw_6Io...annel_page

I WANT IT D:
Stupid Spring 2010.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Post: #233
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Im loadung them up now Smile

I kinda want Heart Gold Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Post: #234
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I sooo want it too! I been waiting for a G/S remake FOREVER!!!! {woot}

Spring 2010 isn't so bad. I remember waiting for Diamond and Pearl for 1.5-2 years after it released in Japan, and being stuck playing the very boring Pokemon Emerald, which had been out for 3-4 years. I was dying...but it seems like I won't have as much of a horrifying wait for this one.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Post: #235
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I watched the first video, that's so cool ^_^  I'm excited even more now!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #236
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I can't wait until I can somehow get my D/P/Pt pokemon over. I'd love Cresselia following me round!
I want SS cause I had Gold originally.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Post: #237
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I've played Silver, my Fiance has it.  Or had it, not sure.  He's owned both I believe ... I don't recall x3

Either way ... I think when they come out he wants me to get Heart Gold and he's getting Soul Silver ... which is fine with me ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Post: #238
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
OMG!

I finally, FINALLY, beat Victory Road!!!  Next thing to do is figh the Elite Four ... which ... I do believe I will be transferring my lvl 100 team over to do just to Beat the game ... then work on an actual team  x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Post: #239
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yay!
The elite 4 were easier first time round IMO, however mine are now at L77(max) and I can't do it second time round D:

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Post: #240
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Awww! I love fighting the Elite Four for the first time! It is very, very, very exciting...I love the challenge. I'm like one of those trainers who has to fight with the team that I had my whole journey, so it would feel like an accomplishment to us (I know the pokes are fake)...but we (me and my bro) treat them like they are buddies.

I remember I once had a team of the beginning pokemon--Infernape, Staraptor, Bibarel, Luxray, Kricketune, and a Gyarados...they did really good--I thought I was gonna totally lose, but all of them came through--especially Bibarel and Kricketune.

Gosh, makes me super excited for these next games!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)