Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
06-09-2008, 03:47 AM
Post: #241
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
The youngest parents in recorded history where two 8 year old chinese children.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Post: #242
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
"I tried them it hurts! I could never get it through"

I've used a tampon twice.

Once for Prom, because I just didn't want to be dancing around with a pad between mah legs (ya get raw).

And again at work one night, because it's all I could get from any of my co-workers, and I was desperate.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Post: #243
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
(06-09-2008 03:47 AM)Majick link Wrote:The youngest parents in recorded history where two 8 year old chinese children.
DEAR GOD...
did they have the kid on purpose!?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 03:57 AM
Post: #244
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I honestly don't know.  I just remember my Fiance telling me about it when we saw a girl in Wal*Mart who looked like she was barely 13 and pregnant.  I mentioned how kids are having kids younger and younger, and that's when he told me about that.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Post: #245
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
wow.
im scared of little kids now...
they always push me in the halls, and i see a lot of tiny 8-year-olds with cell phones, texting instead of talking to their friends. its just like, wow...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:01 AM
Post: #246
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Part of me wishes I could go back to that age, knowing what I know now.

But then part of me is happy to be an adult, LoL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Post: #247
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
part of me wishes i wasnt so excited for my period when i was little. D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:10 AM
Post: #248
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I wish I could relive that day, honestly.

See, I was 12.  And for 3 days I would come home from school and there'd be this tiny little spot of deep red goo, about the size of a quarter. Finally, on the fourth day I got worried and decided to show it to my mother.  My mom just grinned and told me what it was.  Now, my sister, who was 22 at that time was visiting and when she saw it, she ran screaming through the house "JENI GOT HER PERIOD! JENI GOT HER PERIOD!!!" she woke my brother up from a sound sleep on the couch and yelled "Jen got her period!!!" ... and then ...

At that moment, my father was pulling into the driveway after a long day at work. And yep. She ran outside going "DAD! DAD!! You need to go to the store and get some pads, Jen started her period!!!!"

About half the kids in my neighborhood lived on the same street as me, and were right outside when she did this, as well. Needless to say, I got some interesting looks and laughs in my direction the next morning at the bus stop.

So, if I could go back and show my mother my undewear even just a day sooner, I could have avoided that whole embarassing day. Ah well.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #249
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
LOL, my mom wasnt very happy. she was sad for me, actually. (especially since i cried, cuz i wasnt prepared for it to happen, and i heard horrible stories about periods.) she HATES her periods. nobody but me and her know i got it. and you guys. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Post: #250
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
It just means you're slowly coming into womanhood ^_^

It gets better, trust me.

As you get older, you learn the little tricks that help you to know when it's coming (I used to crave brownies about 2 days before it would show up), and the things you can do to ease it.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)