Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
21-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Post: #241
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Me too! I miss some of the Johto pokemon.
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
21-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Post: #242
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
And I was sooo happy when in those gameplay videos how his Totodile could follow him. I'd been waiting for that forever!!! Since Pokemon Yellow, when only your original Pikachu could follow you.
I really have been waiting for a game in which another trainer could follow behind you, like in the cartoon series, Ash has people traveling with him...that would be so awesome...especially for double battling. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
21-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Post: #243
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
My boyfriend hates that idea!
I personally love the idea! I can't wait to get Giratina to follow me, or Cresselia. Or my beloved Mime Jr
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
21-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Post: #244
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I think it would be great, too! {clap} {clap} {clap}
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #245
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I want a Skitty or a Houndor to follow me
|
|||
|
22-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #246
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Houndoom is my FAVORITE!!!
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
23-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Post: #247
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'd probably want my Raichu or Leafeon to follow me
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
28-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Post: #248
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Here is my team
![]() Torterra/Oak â Nature Adamant Item Amulet Coin ~Seed Bomb ~Earthquake ~Crunch ~Toxic ![]() Charizard/Soul â Nature Lonely Item Heat Rock Flamethrower Air Slash Sunny Day Dragon Pulse/Solar beam ![]() Lanturn/Shine ââ Ability Volt Absorb Nature Quiet Item Shell Bell Surf Thunderbolt Signal Beam Thunderwave ![]() Medicham/Jedi â Nature Brave Item Expert Belt Brick Break Psycho Cut Thunder Punch Bulk Up ![]() Weavile/Nails â Nature Hasty Item Focus Band Night Slash Ice Punch Substitute Slash ![]() Snorlax/Bulk Ability Thick Fat Nature Relaxed Item Leftovers Body Slam Crunch Rest Substitute Alternate ![]() Scizor/Edge â Ability Swarm Item muscle Band X-Scissor Iron Head Roost U-Turn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />My Traits know them love them |
|||
|
28-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Post: #249
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Theres a Shaymin Wi-Fi event on now.
I got mine today ![]() Check the platinum website for details. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Post: #250
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Is it the event where you get the Letter and you can catch the Shaymin in your game? Or is it another Wi-Fi gift event?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: Torterra.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Torterra.png)
![[Image: Charizard.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Charizard.png)
![[Image: ShinnyLanturn.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/ShinnyLanturn.png)
![[Image: Medicham.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Medicham.png)
![[Image: Weavile.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Weavile.png)
![[Image: SnorlaxHGSS.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/SnorlaxHGSS.png)
![[Image: Scizor.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Scizor.png)
![[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_absentminded.png)
![[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_bookworm.png)
![[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_hopelessromantic.png)
![[Image: Trait_insane.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_insane.png)
![[Image: Trait_good.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_good.png)