Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bambi's Wink Count
27-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Post: #251
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
Oooh, you should!

What? Did someone say T-SHIRTS?! XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Post: #252
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
Haha, thanks [removed]!

And T-Shirts?! Bambi you must feel extra special.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Post: #253
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
xD
Bambi is all special...in so many ways.

Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Post: #254
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
I DO feel special! XD

Haha, [removed]. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Post: #255
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
(27-03-2009 09:46 PM)Bambikins link Wrote:What? Did someone say T-SHIRTS?! XD

Mhm. {clap}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Post: #256
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
Where can I buy them O;

Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Post: #257
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
They will have to be sold in depending on how your "winking" ability, haha. {lol}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Post: #258
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
XD
NICEEE.
Or Or It can be found in those weird shops.

Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Post: #259
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
they're at the dollar store. and hot topic. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #260
Re: Bambikins' Wink Count
Haha...I don't think so.

They're sold at Cinnabon and PetSmart stores everywhere. Get yours TODAY.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)