Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
29-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Post: #251
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Get the letter, then go find Shaymin Smile
Wi-Fi

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Post: #252
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Ah.  I already have a couple extra Shaymin ... I just need to find my stupid Pearl game >_<  I might try to do this, though.  Another one never hurts, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Post: #253
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
!!!

I finally beat the Elite Four x3  I used my fiance's all level 100 Eevelution team, but I did it!  I now have the National Dex again, WOOT!  Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Post: #254
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Pokemon Alert: Arceus

He is now officially available in the US at Toys R US for download from Nov.7th to Nov. 15th.

Just head in to any Toys R Us, go into the R-Zone (electronics department) there should be a sign somewhere with a walk-through on how to get your Pokemon :3  I know the walk-through, but it's hard to explain without having the DS right in front of me.

Good luck!  We're going up to get ours, hopefully today before we leave for the reunion, if not ... then Sunday when we get home. ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2009, 03:39 AM
Post: #255
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Sad    No Toys R Us for me Sad
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Post: #256
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
That sucks :\

Do you have Wi-Fi access?

If I can get an extra one, and can ever get near a Wi-Fi connection myself I can try to get you one.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 03:15 AM
Post: #257
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I do actually Smile

I would freaking love you forever if you did that for me!
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Post: #258
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Hehe.

If I can find my extra pearl game, I'll be to get an extra one no problem  ^_^  It's just a matter of ... finding the extra pearl game I have xD  LOL

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Post: #259
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
XD!!!!!

Well good luck!!!  Im still trying to find Kirby!
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Post: #260
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
lol  xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)