Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
19-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Post: #261
Re: iPod
Maybe...

Or maybe it's pink!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #262
Re: iPod
I doubt it, if I got a pink iPod, I would be majorly disappointed!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #263
Re: iPod
Haha! I'd cry with laughter if a guy got a pink iPod for his birthday. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #264
Re: iPod
LOL! Me too, as long as it wasn't me (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #265
Re: iPod
Haha, I'd laugh to death if it were you. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #266
Re: iPod
I seriously wouldn't tell anyone, or i'd just cover it Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #267
Re: iPod
Yeah, that would work. Or exchange it.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #268
Re: iPod
Hehe, yeah. Do you remember when you were little and someone had food and you had food, you used to do "one for one" when you gave them one and they gave you one. Hehe!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Post: #269
Re: iPod
I have a silver one, thank you very much. Wink

Yes, I think my puter can handle the files...some of them. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Post: #270
Re: iPod
Oh! Hey! You are back! LOL!

Oh, silver, sounds sexy (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)