Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Post: #261
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
aha,
yeah, i'm glad for e-friends, and a friendly community.
Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Post: #262
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
10 days!
Dang Chanel. Mine lasts for 3 days?
But everyone's different Wink

Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Post: #263
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
If I am correct, this was also her first period(?).

And the first period can last a while, because the body is still trying to figure itself out.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Post: #264
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
yeah, it was my first one.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #265
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
yeah, i had one that was almost 2 weeks,
this one was about 3 days (why it had to be yesterday i dont know, cus that sucks Sad oh well)
i dont think i've ever been regular xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #266
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Lol, I've never ever been regular at all. They don't even come at a certain regular time of the month (like always in the first half, or always in the second half of a month) it's just completely random, which isn't nice because of school. I'd love to know the EXACT date like some girls do, that'd be so helpful.
Umm, mine only last a day and a half to two days, usually. I'm a shortie.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Post: #267
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Life is good that way [*end sarcasm*]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #268
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I guess irregularity is a normal thing for girls these days ... o.O

Although, I think many of you would benefit from the effect of going on the pill at some point, say around 15/16 years old.  I wouldn't recommend anytime before that, because your body is still changing and getting to figure itself out.

But if you're still irregular at 15/16 ... I'd say to talk to your mom/dad about birth control if for nothing else but to try and get yourself on a regular schedule ^_^  I'm gonna do it if I ever have a daughter when she's 15 or so.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Post: #269
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Whoa, this thread has 18 pages!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Post: #270
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
LOL
well, girls have a lot of problemsXD

i stopped posting here though, because i cant relate to anythingXD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)