Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
31-12-2009, 04:46 AM
Post: #261
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I know you're serious.
they say that Michelle Obama has strong arms Tongue
31-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Post: #262
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I don't find Obama attractive >.<

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
31-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Post: #263
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Awh, I like Michelle tbh. x]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-12-2009, 04:58 AM
Post: #264
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I find Obama good looking.
Edwards was like *omgod* o;

31-12-2009, 05:01 AM
Post: #265
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I don't approve of smoking, but there's a picture where he's got a cigarette in his mouth and it looks very hot to moi.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Post: #266
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Edwards or Obama? o.o

31-12-2009, 05:06 AM
Post: #267
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
[Image: sexyobama.jpg]


I'm weird, I know.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Post: #268
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
LOL, he looks like Obama Tongue

sorry, felt like saying that XD
31-12-2009, 05:23 AM
Post: #269
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Well done, have a sticker. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-12-2009, 05:24 AM
Post: #270
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
yay!
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)