Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
26-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #281
Re: iPod
I have the 8GB black nano-not the newest one but the one just before that.
I love it! It's my baby (my laptop is my other baby) and I couldn't live without it! I had the shuffle before that but didn't like the fact you coudln't see what you were listenin to. They both last ages though well I've had the shuffle for about 3 years now and it's still gloing and the nano for about a year.
I hate the headphones! I've had 3 pairs and they have all broken fairly quickly =( but hey
I do think you are paying alot of money for the name though
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Post: #282
Re: iPod
Oh, definitely. It's insane. You would think people would be a bit smarter than that, but such is the world today. Smile

Don't worry, I've fallen into the same trap. Wink

Anyhoo, I agree about the headphones...they're awful.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Post: #283
Re: iPod
They really are! And they don't even amplify the sound very well! Cuh! Honestly! We should complain...lol
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Post: #284
Re: iPod
I have an iTouch.

LOVE IT!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #285
Re: iPod
(26-05-2008 08:08 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:They really are! And they don't even amplify the sound very well! Cuh! Honestly! We should complain...lol

We really should. Wink Aimee and Bambi to the rescue. Wink

And good for you, Bat! Smile Was it easy for you to figure it out? I had a heck of a time with it at first.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #286
Re: iPod
Haha I will wear my wonderwoman girl boxers over my trousers =P lol
I think you should reply to my "favourite names" thread...lol
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Post: #287
Re: iPod
I have the 80GB Black Classic ipod! I like that it holds more song than the iPod Touch and I hate that my iPod has scratches on it !!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Post: #288
Re: iPod
I have a silver 2GB old version iPod nano.
You'll know its mine because I now have bright blue headphones and I cracked the screen;
as shown here:
[Image: ezg85z.jpg]


that picture is so old its funny =]
btw, i don't look like that any more!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Post: #289
Re: iPod
lulz
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #290
Re: iPod
78 songs, 1 video, 66 photos, and 2 podcasts! WOOP WOOP! lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)