Login:
or Register
|
Anyone Nightwish fans?
|
|
16-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
Well, yes...but I meant other than them.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
I doubt it.
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
Really? Why?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
They just aren't what the majority listen to.
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
What's nightwish?
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
My point exactly.
![]() And to answer your question Paul, they are an opera rock kind of band. ![]() |
|||
|
21-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
Oh, okay. But still, I'm sure they're popular to a lot of people. Maybe not us, but someone out there really likes them, I guess.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
