Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Someone's been no waying me...
17-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #21
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
(17-04-2008 01:52 AM)Majick link Wrote:Did they change the 1 karma change per hour restriction?
Yes. Now you have to give a reason, so you can no way or hooray someone as much as you want.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Post: #22
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
You know what, Chanel? You should be PROUD of having -50 karma. I'd be laughing my butt off if I had that. At least I'd be mature.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 01:58 AM
Post: #23
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I also sent the person a PM saying that I give them permission to no way me. I WANT negative karma. I FEED off of it.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #24
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
They told me to go die in a hole :Smile *Laughs* I told them God wouldn't let me die because someone like her said I should... and I said something else too but I don't remember.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Post: #25
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I got your karma alllllllllllllllllllllll the way back to 0.

Sorry, but my arm hurts, so you're gonna have to go from there.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Post: #26
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
(17-04-2008 02:07 AM)YOU! Crank dat Supergeek! link Wrote:I got your karma alllllllllllllllllllllll the way to 0.

Sorry, but my arm hurts, so you're gonna have to go from there.

-Supergeek
Wow, thanks Paul ;D
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Post: #27
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
No prob. Anything for someone that's awesome like you.

That's the reason I put for the changing karma, each and every time.

"Being awesome."

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #28
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Awww thanks Big Grin I gave you back 4 karmas. 50 is what you had, right?
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #29
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
52, but don't even strain yourself. I'm Supergeek, remember? Wink

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Post: #30
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Wow...well, seems I got to this a bit late...sorry about that.

Now, as a friend, I understand why you two are helping each other’s karma go back up...that's quite thoughtful of you and I would probably do the same. But, looking at it from a different point of view, I don't know if that's the way you should be handling it. In the future, please, please, PLEASE let an Admin or Mod know about this...don't post it in the forums. Let an Admin or Mod handle it.

Sorry to burst your bubble...I really am...but, as fun as I may be most of the time, I still have to do my job. So, all I'm asking is to let someone with the power to fix it know rather than getting the whole forum concerned with it.

Thanks! Big Grin I'll look into the situation immediately... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)