Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: TS3 is around a year away now... do you think you'll still be here then?
Yes! Of course I will! I'll still be posting as much as I do now!
I will still be here, but probably will post less and less as time goes by.
I'm going to stick around for a while, but I think I'll stray away from the forums eventually.
No, I don't think I'll stay. I just like sharing ideas and such at the moment.
I'm definitely not staying. It's boring here.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
26-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #21
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I think I will still be around these forums when TS3 comes out, I might not still be a mod, but hopefully I am, but I have really really important exams when TS3 is set to be released [these are my qualification exams, not just dummy exams] so yeah, i'll need to study for them, but i'll just try and balance out my time. Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Post: #22
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I hate to tell the truth, but I probably won't be here. The only friends I have are Em, Paul and pink panther, and I just need to get AIM so I could talk to all of them. (pink panther only has AIM but Emmaly and Paul have MSN) I'll either have decided to stop coming or I'll have TS3 and think it's pointless to stay. Besides, we'll probably all reunite someday in a new TS4 forum.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Post: #23
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I will be here. But as I have a busy year ahead of me, I will probably not always be here as often as I was in the beginning.
And after the game comes out, we will all post less for quite awhile.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Post: #24
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
We'd all like to think we'll still be as dedicated...but only time will tell, I suppose.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Post: #25
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I'm looking forward to who will be the regulars in this forum in the future, and how different it'll be - let's hope it's for the better. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Post: #26
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I'm sure I'll still be regular. I just probably won't post as much.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Post: #27
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
i might just stray for a few days or get causght up in work but for the most part im loyal if you keep my attention
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Post: #28
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
i'll definately still pop in now and then..but no gurantees that i will be nearly as active as i am now..i get ADDICTED to the game.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Post: #29
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Hehe, of course. I'm sure the forums will be pretty empty for the first few weeks after the game's release... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Post: #30
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I may not be here when TS3 comes out Sad
I haven't even been on recently!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)