Login:
or Register
|
» The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
|
|
02-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
{clap} Oh that was awesome !! I think Michael is goign to be agreat dad !!! I can see he has a little naughtiness to him.. looking at the nieghbors flowers.. what else was he looking at
|
|||
|
03-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Can't wait to see the baby!
I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy <br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Only 1 person has
|
|||
|
03-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Me either!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
03-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Update time!
![]() Baby bump number 2: ![]() Cindy's tired...lol ![]() Hey! She made a meal without burning it! {clap} ![]() HEY! She made ANOTHER meal without burning it! {clap} {clap} ![]() Aww...they look so cute when they are sleeping! M: But she snores! Ah, quit complaining! You picked her! ![]() Since Michael is a Romance Sim (yeah, I know! I'm not lying! lol), he wanted some sugar! lol And boy, did he get it! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() OMG! MICHAEL FINALLY WENT TO HIS JOB! {woot} {woot} {woot} ![]() Well, since she was pregnant and her husband was at work, of course she was going to skill! ![]() and go to the pot... ![]() and take a bubbly wubbly bath... ![]() and cook another perfect meal... ![]() and fall asleep... ![]() and wake up... ![]() What's wrong, Cindy? C: OK, either I just peed my pants, or...AAK! THEY'RE COMING! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() C: Hey! I think it's over! Phew... ![]() FIVE SECONDS LATER... C: Hey! This is my baby! Everybody, meet Kandy (a rather unique and cute name! ) Ferguson! {clap}![]() ![]() Wait...why are you putting Kandy down? ![]() Oh jeez, there's another one!? ![]() ![]() Ah poopie...two times the stress... Anyways, meet Hayden Ferguson! ![]() OK, pics of baby time! Here's Hayden... ![]() and here's Kandy! ![]() and that's where I'll leave you for now! I have an update for the actual legacy, but I'll prolly upload it tomorrow! So expect something soon! Happy Simming! ![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
03-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
What a good update!!!
But there is a question: What is with the baby in the first pic of the update? Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
03-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Sim Modder using boolprop. lol
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
10-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Update time!
![]() Aww...they are so cute! ![]() ![]() First bottle feeding! ![]() ![]() Birthday time for Hayden! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Birthday time for Kandy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yeah, Kandy was being difficult with them so her dad tried 3 hours later and it worked! ![]() ![]() and that's where I'll leave you for now! Happy Simming!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
10-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
I love birthdays!!!!
And the babies are so cute!!! Michael is a really good father. (sniff) A really good one. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
10-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
YAY! love it.
I love how I find babies randomly in your legacies... it cracks me up {woot} |
|||
|
10-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
lol thank you. It's all for you.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask
Only 1 person has
![[Image: c1.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c1.jpg)
![[Image: c2.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c2.jpg)
![[Image: c3.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c3.jpg)
![[Image: c4.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c4.jpg)
![[Image: c5.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c5.jpg)
![[Image: c6.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c6.jpg)
![[Image: c7.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c7.jpg)
![[Image: c8.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c8.jpg)
![[Image: c9.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c9.jpg)
![[Image: c10.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c10.jpg)
![[Image: c11.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c11.jpg)
![[Image: c12.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c12.jpg)
![[Image: c13.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c13.jpg)
![[Image: c14.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c14.jpg)
![[Image: c15.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c15.jpg)
![[Image: c16.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c16.jpg)
![[Image: c17.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c17.jpg)
![[Image: c18.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c18.jpg)
![[Image: c19.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c19.jpg)
![[Image: c20.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c20.jpg)
![[Image: c21.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c21.jpg)
![[Image: c22.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c22.jpg)
![[Image: c23.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c23.jpg)
![[Image: c24.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c24.jpg)
![[Image: c25.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c25.jpg)
![[Image: c26.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c26.jpg)
![[Image: c27.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c27.jpg)
![[Image: c28.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c28.jpg)
![[Image: c29.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c29.jpg)
![[Image: c30.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c30.jpg)
![[Image: c31.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c31.jpg)
![[Image: c32.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c32.jpg)
![[Image: c33.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20s%20Legacy/c33.jpg)

![[Image: michael.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael.jpg)
![[Image: michael0.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael0.jpg)
![[Image: michael00.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael00.jpg)
![[Image: michael000.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael000.jpg)
![[Image: michael001.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael001.jpg)
![[Image: michael002.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael002.jpg)
![[Image: michael003.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael003.jpg)
![[Image: michael004.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael004.jpg)
![[Image: michael005.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael005.jpg)
![[Image: michael006.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael006.jpg)
![[Image: michael007.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael007.jpg)
![[Image: michael008.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael008.jpg)
![[Image: michael009.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael009.jpg)
![[Image: michael0001.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael0001.jpg)
![[Image: michael0002.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael0002.jpg)
![[Image: michael0003.jpg]](http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/PaulisSupergeek/Michael%20Legacy%201/michael0003.jpg)