Login:
or Register
|
What time is it where you are?
|
|
20-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
9:38 am
- // ::ÆÑεaκzá»á»ââa::\\ - ![]() |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
11:34 am
<br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
9:25 am
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
15:59pm
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
I never knew there was such time as 15:59 pm. XD
Anyways, 10:07 am March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
^ 15:59 is 3:59 pm.....
6:43 pm <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
I know I was just giving her a hard time.
![]() 12:11 pm March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
It's hammer time... oh wait, am I showing my age with that quote? {blush}
Just got home from work, it's 18:14. I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
XD no, I like that song too and I'm only 13. XD
12:15 pm here!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
20-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What time is it where you are?
11:16 AM. {blink}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo9xci.jpg)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
