Login:
or Register
|
What did you get for Christmas?
|
|
26-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
Its super sexy! I love it.
Its so thin too, its weird, I'm scared of breaking it lol. I have a webcam too, Im trying to set that up lol x [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
26-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
ooh! Nichola TV! =D
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
26-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
-I got the new Guitar Hero: World Tour, with the guitar and a mic!(I can't sing, so I'm really bad at it)
-A book from one of my favourite authors. -I got new drum sticks (I drum so I was very happy with that!)-The game Mirror's Edge for on the xbox360. -Another game called: You're in The Movies. So now I can make my own movies. -And very warm slippers and a t-shirt saying: Pop pawn instead of Pop Corn. {lol} -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
26-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
(26-12-2008 05:24 PM)-BLONDBiMBOÂ link Wrote:-I got the new Guitar Hero: World Tour, with the guitar and a mic!(I can't sing, so I'm really bad at it) [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
26-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
You play drums? Cool. The drums are one of my favourite instruments (my favourite is pianoforte, which I play).
My iPod Touch is just... yummy. =P [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
I got ...
ENGAGED! (lol) Some clothes MySims Kingdom for the DS Chocobo Dungeon for the Wii Different movies Naruto Uncut Box Set 4 A fairy ornament A penguin ornament 50 dollar visa gift card 50 dollar Target gift card A teddy bear birthstone knick-knack A hershey kiss-shaped fondue pot And some other stuff I can't recall atm, lol Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 03:14 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
I got clothes, hairbands, money and chocolate.
|
|||
|
27-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
a shopping spree to the mall (with a price limit of course!)
a cute mug a camera and a journal a cathedral style radio (basically a radio that is designed to look like an old fashioned one) overall it was a great christmas and I had a great day. ~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 05:06 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
Brisinger by Christopher Paolini
Jamie Oliver cookbook Gamin Navigator for the car Dinner set Trivet (for hot pots out of the oven) Lavender Hand cream and Hand wash. The sort of presents mum's always get. And I love every one of them. I wouldn't have mined a Wii.....
|
|||
|
28-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
(27-12-2008 05:06 AM)heather link Wrote:Lol ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)


![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)