Login:
or Register
|
Commercial
|
|
18-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
I loved it!
LOLundies [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
Lol! Amazingly coolnessness
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
AAAAAAA! {clap} I just saw the spinning plumbob advert on Comedy Central!!!!!!
![]() I just saw the plumbob come up, and I was like 'OMIGOSH!' and then got all excited on Jen. XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
AAAAAAAAAAA! Double post!!!
But...another advert just came on, it was nearly the same, but it had the plumbob followed by 'Let There Be Sims' and then 'June 5th' YAY!!!!!! ![]() I'm so recording it in an hour when it's on +1. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
Awesome! I hope i see it on TV soon!
Only 1 day left till the sims 3! I can't wait! I will be playing forever! |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
I wish we got adverts like that over here
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
That was the funniest thing I have seen yet xD Great find!!!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
Wow, I LOVED it, of course its not going to look so cool in the game but it def makes you want to buy- man I'm glad I can just go pick it up when it comes out hehe.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
18-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Commercial
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)