Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
21-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Me and Brad had a voice convo on Pokemon, it was fun =D.
And i love your Gyrados Brad (: [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Good =D Maybe Jen can get me some good Pokemon XD
I wish I had kept my old game long enough to transfer my Pokemon XD |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I used to have AR and i hacked all of the Pokemon and got my National Dex filled, it was kinda boring because I finished the game and I was like "Wtf do i do now?" but it was kinda fun getting Arceus and stuff.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I moved almost all my Pokemon from Pearl onto my Pokemon ranch on my Wii x3 But I can breed a lot of Pokemon too. I just have to get an actual Wi-Fi connection and we'll be good to go, lol.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I sold my Diamond game a few weeks ago and I bet when someone gets it they will be like "WTFHACKER"
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
LOL why?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Okay
I think I might restart..... I would just like to transfer some pokemon to someone elses box, volunteers?
|
|||
|
22-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I would but I don't have wi-fi :\
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Darn
Well, thanks for offering ![]() You should get it hooked up ![]() I can wait to start anew
|
|||
|
22-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'll do it Brad =D I should go catch some noobish Pokemon for you so I don't give away any good Pokemon.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
I think I might restart..... I would just like to transfer some pokemon to someone elses box, volunteers?
Well, thanks for offering