Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Halloween!
31-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Post: #21
Re: Happy Halloween!
o.o;;
really? then I guess only US had it. Cause they had it in 3D for us. But I couldn't seee it. It would be more expensive. It's about $7.50 over here just for the tickets alone! And the food is expensive too. -___-

31-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Post: #22
Re: Happy Halloween!
I just buy a bag of sweets or something from the GT or wherever, not from the actual pitchurz, it's so bloodyy expensive.
It's costs just under 10 quid to see a 3D movie here unless you get a student discount. Average movie is just over 5. :\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Post: #23
Re: Happy Halloween!
I know. Everything is almost double their original price anywhere else o_O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
31-10-2009, 11:57 PM
Post: #24
Re: Happy Halloween!
(31-10-2009 11:41 PM)Sie link Wrote:It's costs just under 10 quid to see a 3D movie here unless you get a student discount. Average movie is just over 5. :\
Huh? lol
Yeah I do that too. I'll buy some candy from the candy store at the mall, Some soda from the movie place so I can get refills. Then we sneak it in through my cousins purses XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
01-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Post: #25
Re: Happy Halloween!
They don't let us in if we have stuff we bought outside. It's like they're openly robbing us D;<

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
01-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #26
Re: Happy Halloween!
(01-11-2009 12:05 AM)คђ๓є๔ link Wrote:They don't let us in if we have stuff we bought outside. It's like they're openly robbing us D;<
That's why I said sneak in. XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
01-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Post: #27
Re: Happy Halloween!
Yeah I know, it was directed at Cassie xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
01-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #28
Re: Happy Halloween!
It was cold.
I think I died o.o;;

01-11-2009, 05:19 AM
Post: #29
Re: Happy Halloween!
instead of having a halloween party, i am home, watching my favourite show Big Grin
but maybe next year or maybe the next, or the year after or.... Tongue
01-11-2009, 05:28 AM
Post: #30
Re: Happy Halloween!
I went for a walk in the cemetery and something touched my friends foot.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)