Login:
or Register
|
8-year-old married off to frog
|
|
24-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
IDK, I've see the two most recent ones...
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
Ah okay.
I posted it before, but this is one of my faves; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA YOU GO CAPTAIN KURT. ![]() |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
Oh my god...
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
He just amazing.
![]() I love him and Quinn. =] Is the whole Finn and Quinn rhyming thing supposed to be a joke?
![]() |
|||
|
25-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
Haha.
I'm a gleek too. ;3 The second season is starting here soon. Wheee. <3 [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
25-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
I never liked Glee XD
its on Fox right now but ehh never grew to interested what's it about anyways? do tell |
|||
|
25-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
It's about homophobia, drugs, and s3x.
![]() |
|||
|
25-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
Lovely.
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
25-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
I was kidding.
![]() It's about a bunch of nerds who aspire to sing and dance, basically. And a lot more. That makes it sound boring. There's pregnancies, affairs, deceit and all that dramazz. ![]() |
|||
|
26-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: 8-year-old married off to frog
(25-01-2010 08:48 PM)ÑÑαÑÑÑ ÑÑÑâ ã link Wrote:It's about homophobia, drugs, and s*x. LOL, I actually believed that
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)
