Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
all "EPs" in Base game?
23-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #21
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
(22-03-2008 11:54 PM)larue1123 link Wrote:[quote author=michellej9512 link=topic=791.msg16090#msg16090 date=1206226379]
They said parks are in the game and I wonder if this means pets are in the game like a pet park and since weather is in the game and weather is a big part in seasons this should mean seasons is included in the game.

couldn't u just make a grassy community lot with a lake and swingsets = park in TS2?
[/quote] forgot about that.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Post: #22
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
(22-03-2008 05:14 PM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:Lets go logically pack by pack

TS1:
  Deluxe- too basic
  House Party- Included in TS2 so probably in TS3
  Hot Date- Deff. No, you can go on dates already
  Vacation- Probably not, it seems like it would be an expansion pack
  Unleashed- This one is 50/50, it seems that Maxis would make more money off of making this it's own EP, however a lot of people say they will not go out and buy it seperatly, so who knows
  Superstar/Makin' Magic- I would assume no, only because they were not in TS2

TS2:
  University- It seems more like an expansion pack
  Nightlife- See Hot Date
  Open For Business- I don't think so, it seems more like something they would add later, but I hope this will be included
  Pets- See Unleashed
  Seasons- Yes, it would be a real disappointment if it wasn't included (at least weather)
  Bon Voyage- See Vacation
  Free Time- Again this one is 50/50, it all depends on how much "free time" maxis has before the release date

LOL...I gave you karma for that joke.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 03:51 AM
Post: #23
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
I know cars and Weather is included.But I am wondering about pets, etc.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Post: #24
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
yeah, i reckon they're gonna put all the ep's from sims 2 into sims 3. it'd be boring, wouldn't it, having the same ep's all over again in sims 3? i think they'll just be the inventive group that the EA team are, and will come up with some smashing ep's for us! Big Grin

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Post: #25
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
They're not going to put all the EP's from TS2 into the TS3  basegame, we'd be too overwhelmed with options and things to do and discover. They won't even be putting all the EP's from TS2 into EP's for TS3, because I'm very sure they'll be coming up with some new ideas. Maybe a few covers, but I'm hoping for more original ideas personally. I think the ones that will be in the basegame are Seasons (this is pretty much definate) and possibly Pets.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #26
Re: all "EPs" in Base game?
(27-03-2008 01:54 PM)Cassie link Wrote:They're not going to put all the EP's from TS2 into the TS3  basegame, we'd be too overwhelmed with options and things to do and discover. They won't even be putting all the EP's from TS2 into EP's for TS3, because I'm very sure they'll be coming up with some new ideas. Maybe a few covers, but I'm hoping for more original ideas personally. I think the ones that will be in the basegame are Seasons (this is pretty much definate) and possibly Pets.

I agree. I wouldn't go hoping for every S2 EP to be included in S3. Chances are they'll either:
a)include a couple of EPs and then release the others later
b)include bits and pieces of each EP and then release other options in later EPs
or c)a combination of the two.

They'd never put all the options and features given to us through the numerous EPs for S2 in one game. Aside from the fact that it would cause the price to possibly double (or even triple), the game would take forever to install. And for those of us who have to install, uninstall, and install again several times to get it right, that could be VERY annoying.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #27
Re: all &quot;EPs&quot; in Base game?
Since we know there is weather - I hope Nightlife is included already. My sims go on lots of dates...

As for OFB and the rest, I think with the seamless neighborhood I could like them a lot more. I always hated having a business because a sim would be at the business for hours but when he comes home...he's just super tired and near death.

I take it that in TS3 when you're out stuff is still happening at home right?
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #28
Re: all &quot;EPs&quot; in Base game?
(27-03-2008 03:44 AM)dfoster1992 link Wrote:[quote author=MadeOfEyelashes link=topic=791.msg14957#msg14957 date=1206202468]
Lets go logically pack by pack

TS1:
  Deluxe- too basic
  House Party- Included in TS2 so probably in TS3
  Hot Date- Deff. No, you can go on dates already
  Vacation- Probably not, it seems like it would be an expansion pack
  Unleashed- This one is 50/50, it seems that Maxis would make more money off of making this it's own EP, however a lot of people say they will not go out and buy it seperatly, so who knows
  Superstar/Makin' Magic- I would assume no, only because they were not in TS2

TS2:
  University- It seems more like an expansion pack
  Nightlife- See Hot Date
  Open For Business- I don't think so, it seems more like something they would add later, but I hope this will be included
  Pets- See Unleashed
  Seasons- Yes, it would be a real disappointment if it wasn't included (at least weather)
  Bon Voyage- See Vacation
  Free Time- Again this one is 50/50, it all depends on how much "free time" maxis has before the release date
lol free time.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)