Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What we know so far...
24-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Post: #21
Re: What we know so far...
I noticed none of the sims are wearing glasses,
Not like most do,
But you know,
Just pointing stuff out.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Post: #22
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:38 AM)mrdoodles3 link Wrote:Yeah,
Her hair is a little odd though.
lol.
But it's cool.
I think, my first sim will be like her.
Then I'll like, scour the town haha.
I wonder what towns there will be... :Smile

There's only going to be one town. Are they making a brand new one? Or one of the old ones? Oh wait, it's Pleasantview, isn't it? I think Pleasantview is the neigbourhood. I want to know what will BE IN the town. I know there's a shopping mall and hospital and police station etc, but there'll be loads more and I really want to be able to see the neighbourhood fully. And about the woman, I think I'll make one of my Sims marry her, she has good traits too. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #23
Re: What we know so far...
yeah i wanna know what will be in there too (the town)

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #24
Re: What we know so far...
Theres only one town?
I saw a library and I think a school....but I could be wrong.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Post: #25
Re: What we know so far...
yeah i dont know maybe

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Post: #26
Re: What we know so far...
Have you ever though that their going to go by real days?
Like our days?
that would be crazy.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Post: #27
Re: What we know so far...
that would take forever for the sims to grow up and everything... i will hate the game well not hate but not like it as much if they do that

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Post: #28
Re: What we know so far...
Very true.
Stupid thinking lol
But, it seems if theres only going to be one town...
Idono,
lol
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Post: #29
Re: What we know so far...
u can probably create new towns... im just guessing since u could do it in the sims 2

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #30
Re: What we know so far...
Yeah,
Its not like their going to deprive us.
lol.
I think there should be more than one premade town
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)