Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you male or female?
This poll is closed.
Male 34.72% 25 34.72%
Female 65.28% 47 65.28%
Total 72 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Male or female?
20-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Post: #21
Re: Male or female?
(20-03-2008 02:48 AM)Thoughttheywereskittles link Wrote:MALE i kick your girls ButtĀ  8) LOL

it's nice to have a dream

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
20-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #22
Re: Male or female?
Point Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Post: #23
Re: Male or female?
(20-03-2008 02:52 AM)bambigoddess link Wrote:I'd like to see you try. Smile
but the law say kicking a girl will resurt in being in jail.
20-03-2008, 03:08 AM
Post: #24
Re: Male or female?
That's okay, I'll find a way around that. I'm a lawyer, you see Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Post: #25
Re: Male or female?
(20-03-2008 03:08 AM)bambigoddess link Wrote:That's okay, I'll find a way around that. I'm a lawyer, you see Smile
i like jokeing around,iam just 10 and i have no friends at school but iam okay i have like 3.
20-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Post: #26
Re: Male or female?
I am an old lady. Smile
20-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Post: #27
Re: Male or female?
(20-03-2008 09:09 AM)simkid link Wrote:I am an old lady. Smile

Go females Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Post: #28
Re: Male or female?
Wow, us blokes are seriously outnumbered, not that that's a bad thing!
The official Male to Female ratio at the moment is 1:3.6, so this poll is pretty much accurate!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Post: #29
Re: Male or female?
That's pretty cool Smile I always thought that polls on forums had no merit...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Post: #30
Re: Male or female?
Well i believe im female last time i checked. ;D

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)