Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
08-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Post: #291
Re: iPod
Hehe, what podcasts are you subscribed to? I have MuggleCast, PotterCast, the Leaky Cauldron one...

See a pattern? Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Post: #292
Re: iPod
Nope. Wink

I just downloaded 'I'm typing LOL' by Very Tasteful and I forgot the other one, it was something like 'Green means Go' or something also by Very Tasteful...lul...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Post: #293
Re: iPod
Haha, nice. I've never heard of those.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Post: #294
Re: iPod
It's funny.

Here's I'm typing LOL.

It's hilarious!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=up-RX_YN7yA

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Post: #295
Re: iPod
Hehe, nice. Smile Have you ever seen "What the Buck?"

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Post: #296
Re: iPod
Once, but I never figured out what it was about. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Post: #297
Re: iPod
I think it's funny. Wink Sometimes stupid, but sometimes funny. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Post: #298
Re: iPod
Why? Does he talk about Kerli or something? Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #299
Re: iPod
Nope. But he does trash other stars. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Post: #300
Re: iPod
Yeah...lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)