Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate-a-siggy!
31-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Post: #371
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10 lol I like it! Where'd you find it or did you make it?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #372
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
found it i did

10/10

first time on photoshop??!?!??!?!
the only thing i know how to do on photoshop is blur things out
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Post: #373
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10 for using photoshop  {cool2}

Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #374
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10
invader zim Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #375
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
9/10-5

9/5  Big Grin

it chills me i dont know y

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Post: #376
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
lol

9.9/10  I don't get it,lol.
I like the nerd at the computer thinking about girls XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 04:05 AM
Post: #377
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
it means like in the sims 3 every1s gonna age and marry have kids die unlike sims 2
9/5 again =D

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Post: #378
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10
i like it =D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #379
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
9/10

it kinda brings my mood down...
but i like how you organized the links

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Post: #380
Re: Rate-a-siggy!
10/10 liked the random colors

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)