Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: So, who should win? Bassie or Bago? The choice is yours!
This poll is closed.
Bassie 63.64% 7 63.64%
Bago 36.36% 4 36.36%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bassie Versus Bago!
12-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #31
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Haha, good point. But I still think he'll side with us. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Post: #32
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Haha! I totally forgot about this!

Funny, huh?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #33
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Aww, memories! Hehe, this feels like a while ago now, especially since Bat has not been here much. Good good times that was, good times. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Post: #34
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Most definitely. I miss those times...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Post: #35
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Me too. Why can't we go back in time?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #36
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
'Cause life would be WAY too easy, then.

Drats. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Post: #37
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
If I could go back to anytime, I would go back to the second I picked my first HP book up. I had NO idea what was happening at that point. I was just picking up a new book as I did all the time.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Post: #38
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
That was one of the best moments of my life, I do believe. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Post: #39
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
It's funny how I had no idea taht it would take over the next 9 years of my life so far, or how popular it would become. Back then, I don't think it had that much media attention.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #40
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Neither did I. Jo really got luck with that one, I think. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)