Login:
or Register
|
Someone's been no waying me...
|
|
17-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I agree, Bambi. And I actually PMed Matt about it, but he's not on right now so whenever he gets on he'll see it. Thanks, Bambs!
![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
And...down my karma goes again.
Oh well. At least I'm mature about it. -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Oh, well thank goodness you didn't take my post the wrong way. I really didn't want to come off sounding like I was against you or anything...so it's a good thing I didn't. I'm not on a "side"...
Anyhoo, you're welcome...although I didn't really do much. I don't have the power to reset anyone's karma, so Matt will have to make adjustments if need be. I've actually been following this case for a bit, so hopefully I'll get a chance to get Matt up to date.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 06:46 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
So who was the person who ran off with all the Karma, seeing as I missed the fun last night?
And that would answer my question about Chanel's Karma. Seriously, does this person have no life at all? : And if you take my Karma, fine, I don't care.
![]() |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 06:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2008 09:45 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I dont get why <users name removed>did this to chanel? did they have a falling out? I dont think its fair at all. maybe take away one karma point but that many??? thats immature and a little rude.
anyway not that Karma is such a big deal. but its supposed to be a positive thing and i hate that one person is gonna ruin it for everyone it makes me really annoyed and angry. |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 07:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2008 09:45 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Oh, it was <users name removed>. They're probably mad because every single person on here has more Karma than them except for Crank, so thought this would be a good way to get their own back. :
![]() |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 09:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2008 03:52 PM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
All karma should be back to how it was. The user in question has been asked not to do this again and their karma has been reset to zero and their user name has been edited out of this thread so they can be given a second chance.
Bambi is right, if this sort of thing happens again, PM either a mod or myself and we'll deal with it as soon as we can. On another note, I've set a small time restriction on the karma, just so this kind of thing is harder to do. We also have the ability of stopping certain users using the karma system, so this will be a future punishment for those who abuse the system. I hate posting these depressing posts :'( Anyway, back to having fun please everyone ;D Thanks Matt I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Sounds good, Matt. (Haha, I find myself saying this a lot. :
)Alright...fun conversation now...anyone? [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
(17-04-2008 09:45 AM)Matt link Wrote:All karma should be back to how it was. The user in question has been asked not to do this again and their karma has been reset to zero and their user name has been edited out of this thread so they can be given a second chance. But they had less then 0, right? Not all that bad Karma was not from what they did last night, they had -34 Karma, I think, before they even started taking people's Karma. :-\ Well, this has nothing to do with me, I'll just shut up. : ![]() But anyway, yes, back to fun and joy and merriment now!
![]() |
|||
|
17-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
The reason I didn't tell the admins and mods was because I thought you guys wouldn't take it seriously. I'm really sorry about this...
What ever happened to that person anyways? :-\ |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




I don't have the power to reset anyone's karma, so Matt will have to make adjustments if need be. I've actually been following this case for a bit, so hopefully I'll get a chance to get Matt up to date.
And if you take my Karma, fine, I don't care. ![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)