Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
24-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Post: #31
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
That's horrible. Sad

Sorry if it seems like I'm into all gory details, but how did he drown? Just by swimming?
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #32
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
No, it doesn't looks like ur all in gore and something. It's a normal question.
He got something like a heartattack in the sea (I don't know how it's called in English, so that's why I say 'something like')
And, then he couldn't swim anymore ofcourse. Some teenagers found him, and called for the lifeguards. And, then all that happened.

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Post: #33
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Aww, im sorry to hear that :|
ANd yes, we call them heart attacks here. :/
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Post: #34
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah I know you guys do, but it wasn't a heart attack. But something else. But, i don't know what that is called in English. So that's why I say it was a heart attack.

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Post: #35
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Aww... that's so sad.

Would it be a seizure perhaps?
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Post: #36
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Hmmm dunno! I'll ask my mom later on. She'll probably know! Now, I have to go. I'm going to sleep at my friends house. =)

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Post: #37
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Chanel,

Ur Spanish teachings helped out! Especially the counting! Thankyou. {clap}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Post: #38
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
youre welcome! glad i could help Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Post: #39
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
(24-08-2008 06:30 PM)-BLONDBiMBO™ link Wrote:Yeah I know you guys do, but it wasn't a heart attack. But something else. But, i don't know what that is called in English. So that's why I say it was a heart attack.

-'BlondBimbo
i think you mean a stroke
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #40
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah that's possible. But, anyway he couldn't move anymore, because he was out. So, that was the reason why he drowned. Sad

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)