Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
27-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #31
Re: Web Shows :D
yeah, like, occasionally you'll see some loser in the parking lot on his cellphone cursing a lot, but that's it.
mainly school kids cuss with each other. and some parents.
and on the forums... i've heard some dirty things via PM. Sad
and of course, let's not forget the almighty Crank_Dat_Superman. Haha, cussing him out was funnnnnneh.
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #32
Re: Web Shows :D
same as pixie. cussing is something you have to get used to here.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Post: #33
Re: Web Shows :D
well i dont swear or i get a week of NO computer and tv.....people dont really swear here and yeah i would watch your webshow when my parents arent around....... {lol}

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Post: #34
Re: Web Shows :D
I swear, but not infront of parents/teachers/the usual.
:\

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Post: #35
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing
(27-08-2008 04:46 PM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:yeah, like, occasionally you'll see some loser in the parking lot on his cellphone cursing a lot, but that's it.
mainly school kids cuss with each other. and some parents.
and on the forums... i've heard some dirty things via PM. Sad
and of course, let's not forget the almighty Crank_Dat_Superman. Haha, cussing him out was funnnnnneh.
who's he?

Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #36
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
a guy who posted bad pics and lnguage all over the TS3 section of the forums, and 15 minutes later said " I WAS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WAS MY BROTHER " we all cussed him out until matt came and banned him... good times Wink
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 03:04 AM
Post: #37
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
(29-08-2008 12:30 AM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:a guy who posted bad pics and lnguage all over the TS3 section of the forums, and 15 minutes later said " I WAS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WAS MY BROTHER " we all cussed him out until matt came and banned him... good times Wink

I remember him!!!  He 'twas my buddy!!! JK XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Post: #38
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
ever think it was true?
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Post: #39
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
Hahahah that crank_dat whatever sounds hee-larious.
I swear, I come from Melbourne, and in Melbourne swearing is not considered offensive in the slightest (unless you use it in a really offensive, threatening tone).
My parents think I speak well, I never swear in front of them, But here it's just another word and part of our language. I don't think twice about it.

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Post: #40
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
I never used to swear, then I started swearing more and more as I got older in school. I'm not a fan of swearing (unless it's totally necessary Wink) so what I did was I used to replace it the swear word I would use with an amusing alternative (for example, if I made a mistake I'd say 'bum' or something). It had the effect of me not actually swearing plus I looked stupid so I'd do it less!

I also used to nip myself really hard when I swore, that way your mind relates pain to swearing and you don't do it! Now I hardly ever swear! {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)