Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
07-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #31
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Piccies, please? Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Post: #32
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Will Update;

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Post: #33
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
PLEASE NOTE;
For Chapter 1.1, go to the first post.
Thankyou Smile

CHAPTER 1.2

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d532a.jpg]

So this bad picture here represents we finally have a job. BRING ON THE PAYROLL;
All we need to focus on now is a man in her life;

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966d4e49.jpg]

And ugh; here comes the dreaded mailman, here to destroy us with bills, bills and more bills.
Wait, did I say mailman?

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d4e78.jpg]

Nichola SimsForums: "Hai there, I'm Nichola"
Talk about jumping the gun lol; But yes, here is Pao. But where are his eyes? Those tiny little slits up there, thats them. I think we'll pass on the husbanding.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_766d5473.jpg]

Here she is, off to work she goes.
-Sniffle
They grow up so fast!
$$$ Money Please?

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d5420.jpg]

This happy little face is from calling Pao every day. Its so cute, every day at about 5ish he phones. They talk. He wants to come over with a friend. I deny.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966d58cf.jpg]

So he comes over, I caved in. They hug and have a giggle, then - they get crushes on each other?!

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d5868.jpg]

Eeeeeeh, I'll just leave them together, they'll enjoy it more me thinks, being that they're close friends now an' all.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d5900.jpg]

Heres the kiss prior to that photo, by the way.
In case you wondering, no, I'm not a bad writer, I've never done a legacy on a forum before, this is all new and confusing for me D:

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_766d5cc6.jpg]

So Pao agrees to move in, with Marisa behind dropping Pablo off from his date, he makes us $7000 richer. Wow, fastest relationship ever? Me thinks so.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_366d6236.jpg]

So I gave him a new look, he doesn't look too bad - lets face it - it could have been worse.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66d628c.jpg]

So here is his stats;
Pao Mellon [LOL] xD, Popularity Sim with a LTW of being a hall of famer.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6670.jpg]

So we all know what happens next
-Averts eyes and puts paper bag on head.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66d65d5.jpg]

Pao: PLEASE marry me, we have been together for like two days now
Nichola: Ermmmm, OKAI.

O_o

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6612.jpg]

So we have Mr+Mrs SimsForums.
May they bless us with children of the evil princess butterfly fields. ;D

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_166d6bbe.jpg]

Nichola: OH HAI THERE, I IS FAT
Yes, yes you are.
Hello in there Generation Two ;D

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_366e78b2.jpg]

Pao did this about 12 times a day without me telling him to, I think its pretty cute :3

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966e7b0f.jpg]

Nichola: OH HAI THERE, I IS FATTER
Yes, and the toilets clogged too, whats your point?
Take it from me, NOTHING has happened in the couple of days she was pregnant.

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66e7f6d.jpg]

Nichola: "Shoo flee? GREEN THING ON HEAD?!"
Oh, so there is, my bad. Ps, Labour time ;D

[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66e8159.jpg]

And we have a baby BOY
Who has my alltime favourite glitch: CUSTOM SKIN FACE BUT NORMAL BODY AND WEIRD HEAD syndrome.
Bad Times
His name is Andrew [YO! who ate my cheese!@]

I'll leave it there me thinks, thanks for reading if you do :3
-Nichola ox

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Post: #34
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Awesome.
The skintone bit with Andrew made me laugh.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #35
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Milk your sim for all the babies she can have before being an oldie Big Grin
Then, there might be a baby Rena ;D
Hoping I dun get daddy's face. MUM'S GENETICS ALL THE WAY !!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #36
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Aha, glad you like it!
I didn't think people would; its not the best writing style in the world, but still ;D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #37
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Why wouldn't they like it? It's a smart idea that you made it with all the simmers on these forums!
Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #38
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Nichola, that was fantastic! {clap}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #39
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Thankyous :3

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Post: #40
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
yay i dont have my dads eyes! at least you made a pretty founder to cover up (cough) other peoples genes...

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)