Login:
or Register
|
Whatcha eatin'?
|
|
21-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
(20-04-2009 03:14 AM)â¿ÉÉ´É´É link Wrote:I'm eating germs, NOM NOM NOM.{yes} [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
FROZEN GRAPES.
Win. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
I got some grapes when I went to the store haven't frozen them yet.
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
(21-04-2009 02:35 AM)SHBambi link Wrote:FROZEN GRAPES.I would go freeze some but... WE ONLY HAVE PURPLE ONES. :'( [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
I got green ones.
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
(21-04-2009 02:39 AM)Lunaislostinspace link Wrote:I got green ones.I want some
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
for once nothing... and yet im a little bit underweight :O
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:43 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
I'm actually curious to try the purple or red or whatever grapes again. I remember really not liking them, but maybe I was just being biased 'cause I love green so much. I couldn't really appreciate it, yanno?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
(21-04-2009 02:43 AM)SHBambi link Wrote:I'm actually curious to try the purple or red or whatever grapes again. I remember really not liking them, but maybe I was just being biased 'cause I love green so much. I couldn't really appreciate it, yanno?They are really sweet, and they just don't taste as good as the green ones, IMO. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Well of course.
![]() I wonder what a dish of frozen red grapes AND frozen green grapes would taste like? XD [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)