Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Boy Talk Thread
30-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Post: #411
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
It was kinda random lol

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Post: #412
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
the asian girl that I liked was with her bf infront of me...
I wasn`t mad, just a little sad cuz that could`ve been me
i think her bf knows who I am, but w/e
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 06:02 AM
Post: #413
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
don't ya just hate when that happens

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Post: #414
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Yes!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Post: #415
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Holy crap. Kind of reminds me of last night. This boy who used to like me [and I secretly liked him but I liked stringing him along and just flirting, it was fun, bad as it sounds, he liked it too anyway] came into the theatre with his new [sorta] girlfriend. I thought I'd gotten over it but it was quite horrible to see him with her, to be honest... I should have just accepted and gone out with him when I had the chance. {rolleyes}

There's your lesson of the day folks. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Post: #416
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
poor guy! Glad he got over you lmao
Ok so I think I'm going to ask this girl I like to the Christmas formal Smile

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Post: #417
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
What do you mean poor GUY?
HE got a girlfriend and I got ditched. Hello? {rolleyes}

And... I was going to give you good luck with that but now... I'm not so sure. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Post: #418
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Well he probably got tired of being strung along like that.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Post: #419
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
He wasn't being strung along, we both flirted.
It went on for like 3 years though, so, I see your point... I just never thought it'd stop for some reason. O.o

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Post: #420
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
three years?

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)